ADVERTISEMENT

Reunions This Weekend

MidloTrader

Team Manager
Mar 13, 2010
Amazing how fast the years fly. Lots of us will be having our reunions this weekend. Know people flying in from all across the country just to spend time connecting with classmates once again. A testimony to our university and to those who have attended here. Those connections made in college just get stronger. Hope all who will be on campus this weekend have a safe and wonderful time! A lot of us are actually staying in the dorms, so if you hear noise in the surrounding neighborhoods late at night, you'll know why. Go Spiders and see you at the Greek Theatre Party (now Milhiser due to storms. Oh well, missed that sawdust anyway, right? Have fun!

At the reunion because my spouse is WC 72. The band at Milheiser was high volume for my now older ears. Had fun telling one of the UR police ladies that the concert I enjoyed most at Milheiser was Percy Sledge and she did a double take so I mentioned it was a few years ago. Mrs. Spinner who is my wife's classmate said she is enjoying being back in her ole stomping grounds. Midlo - you are correct that the reunions are quite a testimonial to alma mater and it is great to be back. Everything at the event is nicely done and even though not my class year have renewed some old acquaintances.
This post was edited on 6/2 8:26 AM by spider fan

Admiral, glad you ran into M. my favs at the MIL were JACKIE WILSON, THE HOT NUTS and CURTIS MAYFIELD AND THE IMPRESSIONS. was cool that back in the day you could get top acts to play in a little gym like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT