ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Karma, feng Shui, alignment, vibe...

Anachnoid

Graduate Assistant
May 10, 2003
I am not involved with any program/committee/volunteer activity on Campus, so no inside information, just a caring alumnus, who sometimes happens upon shards of information, by observation or otherwise, regarding different facets of the university. Something just does not seem right, a temporary waning of sorts, maybe, after the feeling of exuberance, relief, joy when EA was inaugurated? One hopes that the diversity of individuals can be a collective community and excel when the call comes but right now I'm not sure and just can't put a finger on anyone thing.

know that we are erecting our new structures with feng shui in mind and someone close to me indicated that a leading candidate has emerged and that individual is pro feng shui but anti aquatics.....A's feeling it, keeping him awake at night, the world is out of kilter, off its axis

Ha, I know what feng shui is...I just can't figure out what noid was getting at with his post..

Reminds me of a paragraph I probably read in the Freshman year, "Core" class. A bunch of words strung together that you think should say something profound, but in the end, your like "ah screw it" this is hurting my brain too much to figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT