ADVERTISEMENT

OH BOY, OH BOY

WebSpinner

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 7, 2003
live within walking distance of a chick-fil-A which is super, fast food with 5 star service and now on the way to the grandkids, under construction, IN AND OUT BURGER, opening next month. confess, have never sampled one but their rep is top notch and youtube has been sending me a ton of videos which makes me ready. just worry that with such great acclaim, they can't meet my expectations but think they will. think i will need to start jogging again.

Very well run privately held company headquartered in California with Texas being the farthest East state that they serve. Guess Spiders will have to advance in the NCAA tournament with a game in Texas in order for more Spiders to sample their wares!

Reactions: Spidermaniac
wonder if in and out franchises or owns all their locations? one can get a Chick franchise for $10,000 which is really cheap if you qualify, they are very particular about who gets one.

wonder if in and out franchises or owns all their locations? one can get a Chick franchise for $10,000 which is really cheap if you qualify, they are very particular about who gets one.

I understand with Chick may will wait as much as ten years to get a franchise. Also understand preference given to those that already own a franchise.

don't really know that but my son in law's brother applied for one and got it pretty quickly but decided against it because of what they required, not looking for investors, looking for hands on people who also give back to the community. the guy who owns the franchise near me has three and he was the first guy to get that many. things change, my info is a couple of years old so may be off in the current time.

youtube shot me an info video on in and out, pretty cool. no franchises, the family (snyder) owns everything. one thing interesting, pretty much each store has a palm tree or in some instances trees forming and X because the founder loved the movie "ITS A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, WORLD. that is one of my five favorite movies, which our family watches each year when we get together for a laugh, so that just solidified my liking of this business. they did not wish to franchise because they wanted to retain their quality which everyone, including anthony bourdain of the food channel, rave about. anyway, my mouth is watering for the opening and adding more time to my morning walks, in preparation.

finally opened, couple of months later than anticipated. complete cluster f with too many vehicles, lines, etc. as yogi berra observed, nobody goes there any longer, it is too crowded. hopefully the lines will shrink a tad soon and can try out the food.

Reactions: KWeaver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT