ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Website

Bringing this back to how we can enhance our NIL website. Take a look at Saint Louis and the NIL store they have.

MD-RA-003-01-07.png

Bringing this back to how we can enhance our NIL website. Take a look at Saint Louis and the NIL store they have.

That is pretty sweet. I love the jersey of any players. But if they are charging $40.00 for a 100% cotton t-shirt that is no go. This isn't 1980 anymore, no one wears 100% cotton t-shirts. Get some cotton poly blend please.

I have a question that needs to be answered by an accountant.
It seems to me these kids become independent contractors
by accepting these payments. Consequently, they would have
to pay quarterly taxes.
Have the schools or the NCAA done anything to make sure
these kids know that?

Reactions: SpiderLaw
to pay quarterly taxes.
these kids know that?
From my conversations with parents and coaches, schools are providing counseling. My question is will it be cattle call advice or individual circumstances,

Reactions: Section9.RowD
to pay quarterly taxes.
these kids know that?
Are you suggesting when I think you’re suggesting? Reporting the entire VCU men’s basketball team to the IRS for tax evasion?? 😎

That is pretty sweet. I love the jersey of any players. But if they are charging $40.00 for a 100% cotton t-shirt that is no go. This isn't 1980 anymore, no one wears 100% cotton t-shirts. Get some cotton poly blend please.

All cotton and natural fibers for me! The only poly I consciously wear are board shorts swim suit, swim jammers and road cycling kits.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Are you suggesting when I think you’re suggesting? Reporting the entire VCU men’s basketball team to the IRS for tax evasion?? 😎
Think that might work! LOL
I just haven’t seen one word about it. Unless you grew up on some random island in the Pacific, you know the IRS and the states are
going to want their cut.

Reactions: urfan1
to pay quarterly taxes.
these kids know that?
We got a CPA for Dji…so he would know how much to put aside for taxes…his jaw dropped when he was told and all I could say is “welcome to life” 😂

All cotton and natural fibers for me! The only poly I consciously wear are board shorts swim suit, swim jammers and road cycling kits.
Most t shirts these days are cotton poly blend, as they are less susceptible to shrinkage, don't absorb water like a sponge and are softer than regular cotton. Swim jammer, bike shirts are usually poly-spandex blend, which I agree is not comfortable, very form fitting and unless you are doing the specific activities denoted for the shirt, make you look ridiculous.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
We got a CPA for Dji…so he would know how much to put aside for taxes…his jaw dropped when he was told and all I could say is “welcome to life” 😂
I’m glad we did.
I don’t want any kid from any school to start life in trouble with the IRS.
Despite what the Fed says, they don’t give a damn about anything but
getting tax money to waste and put us in further national debt.

Reactions: SpiderDad75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT