ADVERTISEMENT

New field hockey assistant

SFspidur

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
I'm sure she's well-qualified and she has connections to UR with her two sisters having played field hockey for the Spiders, but I found it amusing that our new field hockey assistant is coming from...Bucknell.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
I'm sure she's well-qualified and she has connections to UR with her two sisters having played field hockey for the Spiders, but I found it amusing that our new field hockey assistant is coming from...Bucknell.

I’m for taking the best coach available, and some of them may be from Bucknell. There’s nothing wrong with that.

I’m for taking the best coach available, and some of them may be from Bucknell. There’s nothing wrong with that.
I didn't say there was something wrong with it. Just amusing, that's all.

Our field hockey program has a long-running pipeline from there...Lucido and Montgomery were both assistants there, though they had intervening stops before arriving at UR.

I didn't say there was something wrong with it. Just amusing, that's all.

Our field hockey program has a long-running pipeline from there...Lucido and Montgomery were both assistants there, though they had intervening stops before arriving at UR.
It wasn’t personal. It’s just some folks on here just like to jump on a hiring if it’s got a connection to Hardt.
It just seems strange to me, no one ever says anything about our Wake Forest connection.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT