ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Grace - 2018 Commit

Grace plays well for his role. There’s plenty of blame to throw at the players who are supposed to be the better players on this team.

^^This. Not a fan of this thread. Matt Grace I believe is the nicest guy on the team. It really starts and ends with Mooney and Hardt, they are very highly paid professionals. As UR2K says the starters are just not playing as well and consistently as needed. You always start at the top then work your way down. And Matt Grace is down the list. Cut him a break he deserves it.

^^This. Not a fan of this thread. Matt Grace I believe is the nicest guy on the team. It really starts and ends with Mooney and Hardt, they are very highly paid professionals. As UR2K says the starters are just not playing as well and consistently as needed. You always start at the top then work your way down. And Matt Grace is down the list. Cut him a break he deserves it.
Fair enough. On our list of problems, Matt Grace is way down the list and it is absolutely not his fault that he is asked to play basketball in a league that is above his talent and athletic abilities.

Your right it is on Mooney and I guess that has always been my point with Grace, he should have never been recruited in the first place because that should have been recognized in the recruiting process. It of course, wasn't.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Fair enough. On our list of problems, Matt Grace is way down the list and it is absolutely not his fault that he is asked to play basketball in a league that is above his talent and athletic abilities.

Your right it is on Mooney and I guess that has always been my point with Grace, he should have never been recruited in the first place because that should have been recognized in the recruiting process. It of course, wasn't.

exactly this. I do not doubt for a minute that Matt is a hard-working and exemplary student athlete but this stage is just too big for him. Not his fault, we all know who to blame though.

exactly this. I do not doubt for a minute that Matt is a hard-working and exemplary student athlete but this stage is just too big for him. Not his fault, we all know who to blame though.
the stage was too big for everyone but Cayo and Wilson last night.
and Francis for a half.
Grace shouldn't even be on our radar today.

wish that shot counted for him ... and for the seniors.
Matt played well last night even before that shot.

Unfortunately, he would have also had to have been fouled and make the free throw, too. Had that game home to overtime, we weren't winning it. In fact we probably would have lost it by more than 3

One thing I noticed (and I might have given Bob too much credit on another thread), was that Bob was actually at his homerish best through most of the broadcast. When I saw that replay, I thought ugghh, no way that sticks. It was kind of comical because Bob was trying to make it close and Beck was like No, No, not going to count. But there were a lot of foul or lack of foul calls by both teams that Bob was very one sided on. Guess it it good to know which side your bread is butterered on. Though watching Celtics games, this is not uncommon I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT