ADVERTISEMENT

Lying alum pays the price

Wood Hall

Team Manager
Jan 26, 2015
One of our law school's least-distinguished graduates has been censured by Colorado officials for lying about the 2020 election. She should be disbarred.

As FOX will soon discover, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Last edited:
Is disinformation a purely partisan issue?

WaPo and NYT won Pulizers for reporting on "Russian collusion" in the 2016 election largely based on anonymous sources. The facts are in and it did not happen. They were wrong, dead wrong. It was political opposition research fanned into an inferno when factually there were scarcely embers.

Not condoning either side, but believe in fairness. Don't subscribe to GOP=Bad, DEM=Good. Based on multiple posts, fear you are not there.

One of our law school's least-distinguished graduates has been censured by Colorado officials for lying about the 2020 election. She should be disbarred.

That's a good strategy- silence your critics by destroying them.

A chicken (Blue Hen) has been roosting for several years now.

Is disinformation a purely partisan issue?

WaPo and NYT won Pulizers for reporting on "Russian collusion" in the 2016 election largely based on anonymous sources. The facts are in and it did not happen. They were wrong, dead wrong. It was political opposition research fanned into an inferno when factually there were scarcely embers.

Not condoning either side, but believe in fairness. Don't subscribe to GOP=Bad, DEM=Good. Based on multiple posts, fear you are not there.
The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee found there was collusion.

And Manafort went to jail for it.

Jenna Ellis is a serial liar, and an embarrassment to our law school.

The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee found there was collusion.

And Manafort went to jail for it.

Jenna Ellis is a serial liar, and an embarrassment to our law school.
Neither the Senate Panel nor Mueller found criminal behavior regarding Russian collusion. Thoroughly investigated for years and no one could find much there, there. Besides that, the Russian collusion story was hatched in the Clinton campaign as a dirty campaign trick.

Manafort was convicted on 5 counts of filing false tax returns, 2 counts of bank fraud, and one count for failure to disclose a foreign bank account. No convictions related to Russian collusion.

Did the Russians seek to tamper with the 2016 election? Yes. They have been so seeking for decades.

Certainly do not condone the actions of Ms. Ellis.

The point of my previous post was both sides commit political "sins" regularly. It is bipartisan behavior.

Peace

Meh. They censured her. So what. Who cares? Even Christians have the right to go to law school.
Sure they do. Even the phony, drugstore Christians like Ellis who advocate the overthrow of a legally-elected president. Then when they violate their bar oath, they get punished. She should be disbarred.

Jenna Ellis is a serial liar, and an embarrassment to our law school. I'm surprised you support her.

Neither the Senate Panel nor Mueller found criminal behavior regarding Russian collusion. Thoroughly investigated for years and no one could find much there, there. Besides that, the Russian collusion story was hatched in the Clinton campaign as a dirty campaign trick.

Manafort was convicted on 5 counts of filing false tax returns, 2 counts of bank fraud, and one count for failure to disclose a foreign bank account. No convictions related to Russian collusion.

Did the Russians seek to tamper with the 2016 election? Yes. They have been so seeking for decades.

Certainly do not condone the actions of Ms. Ellis.

The point of my previous post was both sides commit political "sins" regularly. It is bipartisan behavior.

Peace
Yes, they do. Luckily, only the members of one party have violently stormed the Capitol, or had its president and many of its senators and representatives urge the vice-president to ignore his Constitutional duty to certify and fair and legal presidential election by tampering with the electoral college vote, or certify false electors, and then vote in large numbers not to certify said election.

Peace to you as well.

Wood, we agree. January 6 was an abomination that should have never happened, but for the delusions of a egomaniac man child. That day is on one side, but there are not clean hands on the other side either.

Google Weather Underground and the bombing of the Capitol.

Google weeks long violent attacks on the Hatfield Federal Courthouse in Portland, in your now home state, in which the entire eastern half are so disgusted they want to leave and join Idaho.

Google how election denier Stacy Abrams lost her "reelection" for Governor of Georgia in 2020.

Google how the 2020 "mostly peaceful protests" resulted in deaths, over 1,000 injured police officers, and over $2 billion in personal property damage.

Our country is in a bad place and the blame cannot be attributed solely to one political side or another. Both sides need to rein in their crazies for the good of the country.

KE, I couldn't agree more with your last paragraph, but I think the blues have done a better job. There seems to be a significant portion of the reds that welcome and even encourage the chaos.

KE, I couldn't agree more with your last paragraph, but I think the blues have done a better job. There seems to be a significant portion of the reds that welcome and even encourage the chaos.
Yes, mostly peaceful protests in the summer of love, caused by Black Lives Matter and Antifa? Very selective memory.

Was not limiting to just "peaceful protests", I think any violence is wrong doesn't matter which side Your position is clear blue BAD, red RIGHT..

Apparently the blues took a break during the summer of 2020 when chaos reigned. Over 1,000 police officers injured and over $2 billion in personal property damage. How that stacks up to the reds is in the eye of the beholder, but its should be unacceptable to everyone in a civilized society.

Wood, we agree. January 6 was an abomination that should have never happened, but for the delusions of a egomaniac man child. That day is on one side, but there are not clean hands on the other side either.

Google Weather Underground and the bombing of the Capitol.

Google weeks long violent attacks on the Hatfield Federal Courthouse in Portland, in your now home state, in which the entire eastern half are so disgusted they want to leave and join Idaho.

Google how election denier Stacy Abrams lost her "reelection" for Governor of Georgia in 2020.

Google how the 2020 "mostly peaceful protests" resulted in deaths, over 1,000 injured police officers, and over $2 billion in personal property damage.

Our country is in a bad place and the blame cannot be attributed solely to one political side or another. Both sides need to rein in their crazies for the good of the country.
Most Oregonians would just as soon see those people, even as few of them as there are, secede. But one thing, Idaho doesn't want them either.

The Weather Underground bombing was more than 40 years ago. And its certainly more than offset by the Chicago police riot at the 1968 convention.

Daley, deep, deep Team Blue, ordered it (by math believe that was more than 40 years ago too).

BOTH sides been f'ing up for a long time. That's my point.

Last edited:
Was not limiting to just "peaceful protests", I think any violence is wrong doesn't matter which side Your position is clear blue BAD, red RIGHT..
With all due respect, more than 5 Million people have crossed the border during Biden's tenure. That is unconscionable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT