ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Beagle - Albany Transfer - Commit

SFspidur

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
Following 23's lead of giving visit guys their own threads, pulling Albany's Jonathan Beagle out for discussion. 6'10", 240 lb. F with two years remaining.

America East ROY in 2022–23 with 9x ROW awards.

Stepped away from the team in early February this year for personal reasons, with Killings saying he "wasn't feeling right about playing."

Did I watch that wrong or were his highlights showing him turning the ball over after rebounds?
lol, PA's the only one paying attention! showed 4 turnovers and a missed shot. someone didn't understand the assignment. happens to everyone, but you don't put those in a highlight reel!

since his highlights showed some negatives ...
1) we don't know why he didn't play after January
2) pretty high turnover rate with 62 in 22 games. that's more than any Spider, and we played 33 games
3) 1-7 on the year from 3
4) like Neskovic, he put up stats on a bad team

Reactions: gospidersgo
Yes, have noticed same as gospiders, pretty much whoever does these portal vids is showing all kind of metrics, including weaknesses. These come out ASAP, so either players are reaching out to this company (in which case I wouldn't be paying for the weaknesses to be shown :)) or they are next level using AI to compile these quickly from existing footage.

Still can't figure out why Jesse was not in the locker room at halftime (even though he wasn't dressed for the game) with the rest of the team. I have forgotten at this point if he was even sitting with the team on the bench or if he was sitting in the stands. Hilarious either way.

Looks like he owns a pretty sizeable gym in Texas these days. Kudos to him on that!

Still can't figure out why Jesse was not in the locker room at halftime (even though he wasn't dressed for the game) with the rest of the team. I have forgotten at this point if he was even sitting with the team on the bench or if he was sitting in the stands. Hilarious either way.

Looks like he owns a pretty sizeable gym in Texas these days. Kudos to him on that!

Pink eye apparently. That was the word. some of these league/postseason tournaments have rules on how many can suit up and be on "bench". But he wasn't even behind the bench or near the bench. He was in stands like a normal seat. Get nobody sick I guess. except everyone else attending maybe. I was there & I wasn't too far from him. But not that close lol. He was eating ice cream cone and then did Simon Says halftime on court. Pink eye apparently didn't prevent that. If u had to chart the low points of Mooney era that was 1 of them. Plus I think it was the VCU semifinals loss in Pitt.

That's right, I knew he had pink eye but was forgetting that he had to keep his distance from the team as a result. Hopefully he infected some vcu Simon Says participants! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT