ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Observation

UR Fan 2

Team Manager
May 5, 2005
The last two offers we have extended, Christian PoPoola, and Aaron Thompson have been made almost simultaneously as offers from Ga Tech to these same two players.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/richmond

You can ascertain this by looking at the source of the announced offer, usually the kid's twitter feed.

Both of those kids have some nice offers. I hope we are competitive...

Half our roster is from Texas already, not sure how much better our connections there could get!

high school sports down here are amazing, not just a football crazy state, which it is, but baseball, basketball, swimming, golf, ahem. my grand kids swim with the katy tigers in a great natatorium right on the katy high school campus, Sawyer is 7, Lincoln 5 and they work their butts off. not sure they will be swimmers but just impressed when i take them to morning workouts. we have guys on most of our teams and most have always contributed in a big way, hope we can continue to find student/athletes who fit UR and we fit them and am confident we will. the coaches know that i am here to help, which usually means, staying our of their way......

Reactions: 72Spider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT