ADVERTISEMENT

Gameplan v Coastal

SpiderFan26

Team Manager
Mar 11, 2012
We are burning Lauletta's redshirt. Rocco decided to switch to the triple option this week, they really won't see that coming.

Barnette making an incredible comeback and is a go for Saturday. Also, don't be surprised if we mostly onside kick and fake punt.

Eight and Stonewall, anything I might have missed?

I was at practice today and saw us working a lot on the Statue of Liberty play. Jacobi Green was getting some reps at safety, and I saw Westfall practicing in the wildcat. Fisher was just standing on the sideline in a blindfold, karate-chopping a big pile of 2x4s. Not sure what that was all about. Anything new tomorrow, I'll let you know.

I heard we were going to pull the Dal Shealy wide splits on the offensive line out of the bag. that worked well, we were one of the best O's in the country when he was our Coach.

Heard that to solve the DB problem we are moving them back to 20 yards so they have more time to watch passing routes develop.
PLEASE KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF!!

Originally posted by Eight Legger:
Fisher was just standing on the sideline in a blindfold, karate-chopping a big pile of 2x4s. ..
I saw him chewing up lumber and spitting out nails. It was a rough day.

we will be going for it on each and every 4th down, no matter the field position

Just got back from practice... Lots of drop-kicking being practiced today. Shhhhhh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT