ADVERTISEMENT

Bigot with bow tie and horn rimmed glasses ousted

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL
Ohio State didn't mess around with this overpaid "intellectual" who made $1.9M per annum.Clueless Rutgers prez still around.Ousted Penn State prez had awful peripheral vision.As some corporate CEO's they lose touch with reality but collect nice parachutes.

Ohio State Prez gone

actually listened to the tape and his remarks were very tongue in cheek and funny. we live in times that are completely stupid where one cannot utter a word that offends some person or group and that is just wrong, completely wrong. he even offended the SEC but nobody got upset about that even though rutgers has to be a bigger embarrassment to the big 10.11.12 than any sec school. our country is so screwed up right now and historians a hundred years from now will have to look back and shake their heads and say, WTF

am not defending the man or what perks he had or who his spouse is or was, only that his remarks were funny, meant to be funny and all should have moved on without incident.

He may be brilliant but an arrogant asshole, but hold on I feel the same way about some Notre Dame folks. Well in either case not some of my favorite folks.

I really haven't paid much attention to where he was when he made the comments, but it seemed clear that he was being tongue in cheek when he made them. If he could be shown the door because of what he said, then everyone who speaks at a presidential Correspondents' Dinner probably should be executed.

laugh.r191677.gif
on the money Eight. we should be able to joke, make fun of others if done in the right manner with the right attitude and by laughing at ourselves, much healthier than this shushing of words and speech.

heard his comments this morning live and thought, sure, because espn is absolutely the worst politically correct sports entity in the world, of course, hand-in-hand with abc or any other large news organization. those guys are just the pits and they just keep it going and going 24 hours a day their march on deciding and giving grades on other's speech.

Ed Ayers opening lines at next weeks private fundraiser in Manhattan:

"We don't think it would be in the best interest of UR or other members of the A-10 for JMU to join our conference.Having a punch of hillbillies and rednecks from Harrisonburg join our 13 member conference would be confusing to them especially since we are and will remain the A-10.This is not simple arithmetic for them.We are also not sure that their library is equipped with any readable books."

"With regard to the Big East entry,we feel it more appropriate that we not be affiliated with another certain school from Dayton whose founding principles is based on the Society of Mary.Can you trust any power forward who gets his inspiration from the Society of Mary.I think not.Maybe the Society for Musclebuilders but not Mary."

Wonder if this is being recorded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT