ADVERTISEMENT

At-large NCAA bid

What about Harper? Gonzalvez? Geriot? And several others. Shocker alert...we had good players when we went to back to back dances. Imagine that.

Without KA, there would be no tournament in 2010 or 2011. I think we might have pulled it off (would’ve been difficult) had one of the players you mentioned went down.

Hey, the knee pad guy is back. What’s your take on the season so far knee pad guy? Mooney is awesome isn’t he!! Whoop whoop
1. I haven't gone anywhere. Been here the whole time.

2. You mistake me. I would have replaced Mooney a while ago. I just seem like a Mooney supporter in comparison to the vast majority on here because I try and be a little more nuanced than "we lost, therefore Mooney." Sometimes we lose because players make shitty plays, even though they were coached differently.

Oh, that's too bad. It was a video clip of three kids at a recent game trying and largely failing to do a linked arm wave, with the caption "They tried."

Screenshot-2022-12-20-at-11-24-40-AM.jpg

When you stop caring the pain just melts away.
Yes. Lots of other joys in life to invest your time/energy. While, I still support the Spiders, I've moved long past the live or die with Spider hoops. If our admin and coaches are not live or die type of folks (which they aren't), than as a fan, you are investing way more energy than the folks who actually collect a paycheck to care.

Less than 0.5% chance of an at-large according to team rankings.

Looks like it translates to 3 more losses including the A10 tourny and we're out.

So, I'll keep on watching / attending until/if that happens.

I honestly think even if we win out until the A10 title game at this point, we would be left out. We play no good teams the rest of the year.

I think some fail to realize how difficult it is for a mid-major to put together an at-large worthy non-conference resume. If our only losses had been Clemson and Charleston we still aren't in the conversation. I'd wager if we just had one of those losses we would just be fringe in the conversation and definitely not IN.

It's A10 title or bust, as usual.

I think some fail to realize how difficult it is for a mid-major to put together an at-large worthy non-conference resume. If our only losses had been Clemson and Charleston we still aren't in the conversation. I'd wager if we just had one of those losses we would just be fringe in the conversation and definitely not IN.

It's A10 title or bust, as usual.
You think we can bring Gilyard back to coach again in the A10 tourney? Probably our best hope.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
We're up to a 0.1% chance of an at-large after last night's win. Believe, baby.

I figure 11 losses including the A10 tourny, and we close the book on an at-large. Keep fighting 'boys, ya never know.

Reactions: nathanw19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT