ADVERTISEMENT

About Hamas

The Biden Administration subsidized terrorism in the Gaza strip by providing direct payments to Hamas.

Hamas and the Palestinians received direct payments of $1 Billion in 2022. "A Texas federal judge advanced a lawsuit to prove the Biden Administration knowingly sent U.S. funds to Palestine"

According to a finding by Judge Matthew J. Kacsmaryk "recent production of records shows that the Government knew its economic support fund (ESF) funding in the West Bank and Gaza was benefiting Palestinian terrorists, thereby ‘increasing the risk of terrorist attacks against the Plaintiffs and others similarly situated.’ They aver that the Government's ‘admission that its activities in the West Bank and Gaza benefit Hamas suggests, with reasonable particularity, the possible existence of other funding."

You assume the report and Judge are correct.
The court allowed the litigation and discovery to proceed last week, after Hamas' invasion of Israel. The court issued a written opinion; I assume only that the court saw a good reason for the discovery request. I hope our government did not make or allow (e.g. through the UN) payments to Hamas.

I don’t have knowledge of the judge but judges, left and right, can unfortunately exhibit bias. The Ad Fontes Media Bias site has townhall.com as a strong right leaning site. This certainly doesn’t make the report inaccurate but it does indicate a predisposition to interpretation slant.

“Flush with cash” isn’t a slam dunk that it is from US finding.

I don’t have knowledge of the judge but judges, left and right, can unfortunately exhibit bias. The Ad Fontes Media Bias site has townhall.com as a strong right leaning site. This certainly doesn’t make the report inaccurate but it does indicate a predisposition to interpretation slant.

“Flush with cash” isn’t a slam dunk that it is from US finding.
Biden made direct payments to Hamas and Fatah of over 1 billion dollars in the last year. Biden funded billions of dollars through the UN that went to Hamas. Biden also eliminated sanctions on Iran, allowing them access to sell oil and receive petro dollars. Iran received more than 60 billion dollars in the last year, some of which they funneled to Hamas. Yes, Hamas is flush with cash. Biden gave it to them.

Sen Bill Hagerty: The leadership of Hamas is sitting in posh hotels and wearing 5,000 dollar Gucci suits. They are pushing their people to die for the cause.

Sen Bill Hagerty: the Biden Administration destroyed the maximum pressure campaign, which allowed cash to pour into Iran and Hamas through the black market.

Off Topics Posts is possibly a misnomer. It is the "Galliverse". Lots of current events hit.

Please take no offense, Gallipoli. Absolutely none intended. Don't always agree, but highly entertaining and often thought provoking.

Keep firing, Sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Gallipoli
I am not sure Israel should invade Gaza. They are justified. However, we had a lot of trouble in nation building- in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT