ADVERTISEMENT

A J Ford - 2017 Commit

Agree i that a highlight video can't show you everything. I do like the looks of this guy after watching again. I see that his brother, who was fighting for a roster spot in the NBA - only is showing offers from Stetson and UNCW before attending NU. I'm casting my vote for AJ :) Reminds me of Terry Allen's hs highlights.

Well, November 9 to 16 is a time when recruits can show action instead of words.

Agree i that a highlight video can't show you everything. I do like the looks of this guy after watching again. I see that his brother, who was fighting for a roster spot in the NBA - only is showing offers from Stetson and UNCW before attending NU. I'm casting my vote for AJ :) Reminds me of Terry Allen's hs highlights.
23, I also thought his highlights reminded one of Terry. I'm all in on AJ as I had heard good things about him for quite awhile. OSC

Based on the highlights and his athletic pedigree, I am feeling really good about him too. Let's go Spiders!!

Last edited:
23, seems like our diamond-in-the-rough Aleem Ford ended up at Wisconsin. Hope we can get AJ, coaches have been talking about him for quite some time. OSC

If the coaches have been talking about him for a long time, but are just now offering him, doesn't that imply that until recently the staff didn't think he was good enough to merit an offer?

I don't think this is another case of a Deikvoss or Dominaus, but I don't think he is as good as a Golden or a Stansbury either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT