ADVERTISEMENT

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

this is one of the series I will miss from the Yankee and CAA years...there have been some legendary games over the years, particularly in the CAA years...I can't forget 2007, 2009, 2013, 2017 and 2022...except for 2017 they were all Spiders victories!

Saturday most likely closes the series forever...let's hope the game lives up to some of its predecessors and gives Spiders' fans another good memory...

the once mighty Blue Hens were favored the last thing I read, and I don't think many folks who've seen Richmond's inconsistent play so far these season are surprised...Delaware, ineligible for the FCS Playoffs is playing each game as their Championship game...they are on a roll...but like the Spiders they have played a weak FCS schedule...They were tested by respectable Penn and Monmouth teams...

Coach Huesman said earlier this week Richmond has not played our best game yet...let's hope we've been saving it for Saturday!...I can't think of a finer way than to win this lame duck bowl and hopefully kick off a strong second half of the season...

calling on the 2007 spirit of Ward, Hightower, Vaughan, Sidbury and McBride to show up at The Brick House Saturday!...they rose to the occasion and refused to lose!

enjoy the prologue...

Go Spiders!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT