ADVERTISEMENT

2023 FCS vs. FBS Payouts

Richmond at Michigan State: $650,000
Man that is sweet

I know part of that payout is likely the charter up there.
That said I pray some of it gets used for charter to Stony this time. If memory serves (and it might not) the last two trips up there were bus rides. That said I am also not sure of the logistics of flying there then putting transportation together on a Friday afternoon from airport to hotel and walk through, so those type things considered it might work out the convenience is not worth saving only two hours or so with those type things, so I will not throw darts in the blind and be unnecessary critical. If possible though it would be nice to not go up there and lay another egg that could hurt a possible playoff run due to guys getting off a six or seven hour bus ride the day before.
Feel sure they fly to RI regardless.

Reactions: urfan1
I thought there is an airport at or near the campus. 32 can confirm that!!! Should be a 90 mn flight.

Reactions: spiderjpo
I thought there is an airport at or near the campus. 32 can confirm that!!! Should be a 90 mn flight.

Distance to MSU-

The nearest airport to Michigan State University is Lansing (LAN) Airport which is 6.4 miles away. Other nearby airports include Flint (FNT) (41.3 miles), Grand Rapids (GRR) (54.7 miles), Detroit (DTW) (68.1 miles) and South Bend (SBN) (118.4 miles).

Domestic non stop flights from Richmond may fly to:

Detroit, Michigan – DTW – Delta, SkyWest Airlines, Endeavor Air

1 hour 45 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: URTOM68
Distance to MSU-

The nearest airport to Michigan State University is Lansing (LAN) Airport which is 6.4 miles away. Other nearby airports include Flint (FNT) (41.3 miles), Grand Rapids (GRR) (54.7 miles), Detroit (DTW) (68.1 miles) and South Bend (SBN) (118.4 miles).

Domestic non stop flights from Richmond may fly to:

Detroit, Michigan – DTW – Delta, SkyWest Airlines, Endeavor Air

1 hour 45 minutes.
I was actually referring to stony brook.

Reactions: spiderjpo
Stony Brook is a half-hour drive from Islip airport or whatever they call it these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT