ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Richmond Spiders Football - Spider Gang Intro

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

glad to be back for another season of Spiders football, besides the unbeatable fellowship and camaraderie that only college football can deliver, I hope this season can be a breakthrough season for Richmond...

the last five non Championship and FCS Playoff seasons have taken a lot of the energy and passion out of the program...the program and its fans badly need the boost battling for a CAA Championship and the FCS Playoffs would provide...

I'm more optimistic than I've been since the 2017 season...we have plenty of experienced talent returning on both sides of the ball...the coaching staff used the transfer portal effectively to fill some gaps and we have a new offensive coordinator and scheme...I think there's a lot to look forward too...

the Spider Gang looks forward to another great season...best wishes to all for an enjoyable season...the annual Opponents Countdown begins soon...

enjoy the "intro"!

Go Spiders!

glad to be back for another season of Spiders football, besides the unbeatable fellowship and camaraderie that only college football can deliver, I hope this season can be a breakthrough season for Richmond...

the last five non Championship and FCS Playoff seasons have taken a lot of the energy and passion out of the program...the program and its fans badly need the boost battling for a CAA Championship and the FCS Playoffs would provide...

I'm more optimistic than I've been since the 2017 season...we have plenty of experienced talent returning on both sides of the ball...the coaching staff used the transfer portal effectively to fill some gaps and we have a new offensive coordinator and scheme...I think there's a lot to look forward too...

the Spider Gang looks forward to another great season...best wishes to all for an enjoyable season...the annual Opponents Countdown begins soon...

enjoy the "intro"!

Go Spiders!
Mojo-You won’t ever fill in for Sean McDonough or Mike Tirico, but we love you all the same!
G9 Spiders

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT