Sean Siegel Defense Byram Hills (N.Y.) 11/23/2021 ✔️
Gavin Creo Attack Chaminade (N.Y.) 11/23/2021 ✔️
Sean Siegel LSM Byram Hills (N.Y.) 11/22/2021 ✔️
Nate Murphy Defense Paul VI (Va.) 10/26/2021 ✔️
Charlie Packard Midfield Hingham (Mass.) 10/14/2021 ✔️
Lucas Littlejohn Attack Holy Trinity (Ont.) ✔️

Check mark= signed

Reactions: urfan1
I’m curious whether we will look more for transfers to fill out our roster now with a lot of grad transfers graduating and the end of the extra COVID year. We’ve taken some transfers over the years but it seems that historically, we’ve really focused on development with HS recruits. Jacksonville (especially), HPU, SJU have supplemented well with transfers over the years.

I certainly think, given our reputation and history, that we would be a very attractive option for transfers from top tier programs looking for more playing time or players who have excelled at lower conferences. Face-off is a key position

Last edited:
Reactions: Eight Legger
I’m curious whether we will look more for transfers to fill out our roster now with a lot of grad transfers graduating and the end of the extra COVID year. We’ve taken some transfers over the years but it seems that historically, we’ve really focused on development with HS recruits. Jacksonville (especially), HPU, SJU have supplemented well with recruits over the years.

I certainly think, given our reputation and history, that we would be a very attractive option for transfers from top tier programs looking for more playing time or players who have excelled at lower conferences. Face-off is a key position
that strategy has certainly worked for MBball and PQ is the sugar daddy for both those sports.

that strategy has certainly worked for MBball and PQ is the sugar daddy for both those sports.

Agree that it has definitely worked for MBball so far. The biggest reason for that in basketball in recent years is because of NIL. Do we have an NIL for Mlax? I assume the answer is no given the more affluent demographics of the lacrosse players we recruit, but if we did that could really give us a leg up on other programs and elevate our program even further.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT