ADVERTISEMENT

JMU's epic choke

This was an embarrassing loss. At the end the JMU player roughed the kicker so Sam Houston ran out the clock. There is no one home at JMU.

Mo - how would you feel about an epic collapse against the 8th seed in the conference in the game before the playoffs??? Call it the Richmond special

Saw only portions of both game, but did look at box scores. Delaware lost big because they were dominated on the lines. JMU lost a game statistically they should have won. Choke? Fate? Who knows.

But bye bye Dillweeds.

Reactions: mojo-spider
The kickoff sam houston recovered is likely what cost jmu the game. That was overall just a wacky play and wasn’t sure what jmu was doing when trying to get the ball. That is a play that should be shown on film to all teams about what not to do when trying to recover a short kickoff.

Reactions: Marley13
Didn't watch the game but happy they blew it, though generally speaking we are so far removed from relevance that I don't really care either way.

I never really liked Keeler too much when he was a Delaware. He always came across as a major douche. We used to see him all the time in Rehobeth when we would go up to our beach house and he was always walking around on the boardwalk like he was on the prowl. Also have heard rumors that he was messing around with some of the co eds while at UD.

The kickoff sam houston recovered is likely what cost jmu the game. That was overall just a wacky play and wasn’t sure what jmu was doing when trying to get the ball. That is a play that should be shown on film to all teams about what not to do when trying to recover a short kickoff.
That was part of it, but there were too many other big plays botched that were just as big.

I never really liked Keeler too much when he was a Delaware. He always came across as a major douche. We used to see him all the time in Rehobeth when we would go up to our beach house and he was always walking around on the boardwalk like he was on the prowl. Also have heard rumors that he was messing around with some of the co eds while at UD.
Heard that too...UD grad told me that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT