ADVERTISEMENT

Eric English

spider23

Spider's Club
May 31, 2002
Dedmon Center USA
ruhoops.proboards.com
I'm sure many on here saw this article:
http://www.richmond.com/sports/coll...cle_d0fd30fe-1449-5e09-8e5b-d03ca81cf149.html
He had a great senior year. I was a freshman so did not see him play previously, but looks like he didn't get much PT prior to senior year. Ultimate glue guy, and shot 44% from 3. Just seemed to constantly make winning plays and played great defense. Not an all time great, but a guy that stepped in and had a great senior year. Glad to see he is impacting the community still. Does he ever make it out to games?

Reactions: KWeaver
Great guy - Mr. Clutch - been awhile since he has been to the Robins Center as far as I know.....Definitely a great example to others......................

Reactions: urfan1
Eric English and Benji Taylor are great examples of players who bide their time and work hard. They are quintessential student athletes.

Love the guy, ALWAYS a clutch free throw shooter especially in the last 5 minutes. Among the law enforcement community Eric is highly respected.

And a blue line brother....

Eric English was the prototype for Greg Robbins. A guy who hung in there for three years and then made the most of his senior season opportunities.

I used to see him and talk to him when I lived in Church Hill and his beat was in my neighborhood. Great guy, and a real example of someone who is making a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo-spider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT