ADVERTISEMENT

Duquesne Basketball hires Rooney as Personal Brand Coach

interesting article. I thought I was going to shrug it off, but it's actually something I think we need to provide our student athletes.

Reactions: nathanw19

Listening to Dan Dakich interview Duquesne coach about his new unique hire for 20 minutes yesterday on Sirius Satellite.Sang Duquesne’s praises throughout.

We tend to keep everything below the radar.No outreach.Unless it’s on an AM station with a 20 mile coverage radius.

Listening to Dan Dakich interview Duquesne coach about his new unique hire for 20 minutes yesterday on Sirius Satellite.Sang Duquesne’s praises throughout.

We tend to keep everything below the radar.No outreach.Unless it’s on an AM station with a 20 mile coverage radius.

If it’s not Bob Black then we don’t put it out there for anyone to see/hear. The program wont go near anything that might even be slightest bit critical towards them. The dictatorship wins again.

We tend to keep everything below the radar.No outreach.Unless it’s on an AM station with a 20 mile coverage radius

Was he talking about his new hire, or how long players last on Duquesne's roster?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT