ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton White-Out Game (Mens) Thread 6pm Sat 1/27 CBSSN

I had a 7 day free trial of FuBo a year ago, cancelled in that 7 days, but now get CBSSN because of it?

Very interesting…

Thanks! I signed up for YouTubeTv free trial which lasts only 2 days - they must be on to the trial/cancellation move - so I should be all set. Am testing it out in the panic room right now with Major League Fishing on, gonna leave it on for awhile just to ensure no snags. (Chad Mrazek just won $200k after a big day 3, lol.).

Now just gotta wait for my wife to bring the car back so I can make a store run.

Noon start - Lehigh at Holy Cross in some icy Patriot League action. Combined 10 wins in 38 games for these 2 teams, one of which was when they played the first time. 5-13 vs 5-15. Oof. Dave Paulson coaching Holy Cross. Holy Cross somehow beat Georgetown in the OOC.
2 days, then 3 months $10 off. Since it includes all 3 espn, plus tbs,tnt,tru,usa. I may get it for the tournament

Reactions: urfan1
This has been such an incredible thread already. It’s really awesome learning about so many great games in Richmond History before my time as a Spider. I know about a lot of great seasons we’ve had but I didn’t experience them.

For all the students at the game, tonight could be a defining college memory for them. We never had one of those when I was there. I hope they enjoy it.

The last 3 seasons are the best stretch we’ve had in my time as a Spider. I’m really enjoying it. This feels like some of the seasons I’ve heard stories about. I love it.

Beat Dayton.

This has been such an incredible thread already. It’s really awesome learning about so many great games in Richmond History before my time as a Spider. I know about a lot of great seasons we’ve had but I didn’t experience them.

For all the students at the game, tonight could be a defining college memory for them. We never had one of those when I was there. I hope they enjoy it.

The last 3 seasons are the best stretch we’ve had in my time as a Spider. I’m really enjoying it. This feels like some of the seasons I’ve heard stories about. I love it.

Beat Dayton.
Time for you to come back for a game - you are on the West coast now right ?

Mooney waits for the media TO, without taking a TO, 6+ minutes into the biggest game of the year when his team hasnt scored a freaking point. Insane.

Last edited:
Watching on my android phone.

ipad says I can only sign in on cbssn with fios. Not sling, Hulu, youtube, philo, or fubo.
and then must use a credit card other than visa, Mastercard, or discover, for $0 charge…

Watching on my android phone.

ipad says I can only sign in on cbssn with fios. Not sling, Hulu, youtube, philo, or fubo.
and then must use a credit card other than visa, Mastercard, or discover, for $0 charge.l.
Android rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT