ADVERTISEMENT

Curtis Blair Tonite

Hoping to see him in the NBA finals - on TV that is.

I have Curtis in top 5 all time Spiders. Based on production, athleticism, recruiting (was offered by ACC schools), NBA draft status - drafted 2nd round by stacked NBA champion, clutch ability, overall game. I am a little biased I admit having followed him since my hs days in the Roanoke area - even playing against him for a half when he was at PH.

Excited to see his son on the court for Liberty next year:

I have Curtis in top 5 all time Spiders. Based on production, athleticism, recruiting (was offered by ACC schools), NBA draft status - drafted 2nd round by stacked NBA champion, clutch ability, overall game. I am a little biased I admit having followed him since my hs days in the Roanoke area - even playing against him for a half when he was at PH.

Did you score on him, 23?

I’ve been working with Hardt on halftime entertainment for a game this season. Looking into one on one - The Battle Of Roanoke revisited featuring our own Spider23 vs CAA POY 1992 Curtis Blair. Get your tickets early for this one. Probably more popular than the baby race.😎

Well, I was more of a glue guy :):):). We had a pretty good team. This was in a preseason jamboree and we only played a half. We did tie.......but the PH starters (Curtis, George Lynch, Russell Turner et all) were a little better than us and I think up 14 or 16 very quickly. PH coach sent them to the bench, and we caught up to the second team eventually.

Did I tell you about when I was in the same 6th grade Fairfax County travel league with Hubert Davis??? If not, ask sman.

I’ve been working with Hardt on halftime entertainment for a game this season. Looking into one on one - The Battle Of Roanoke revisited featuring our own Spider23 vs CAA POY 1992 Curtis Blair. Get your tickets early for this one. Probably more popular than the baby race.😎
Going to need to tie one arm behind his back and fit him with a soulis boot.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT