ADVERTISEMENT

Albany(9-3,7-1)

Geez...changing the channel now to watch something more interesting like a cooking show

Reactions: whampas
Ouch. Tough day with literally nothing going right. Finally moving the ball and then the pick 6.

Don't know which is worse, getting the crap beat out of you or losing a nail biter. At least Albany is leaving no doubt.

Lining up the throw and letting Amir Hall pick one off. Doesn’t get any worse.

Why are we even playing football. Bad enough to get demoted to FCS, we aren't even competitive in FCS. Concentrate on basketball, at least we are decent.

RH seemed somewhat composed at his interview. Really hope we go with Coleman this half though even if Wickersham is healthy. We haven't been able to run the ball all day and he can sling it.

Reactions: DTSpider
Why are we even playing football. Bad enough to get demoted to FCS, we aren't even competitive in FCS. Concentrate on basketball, at least we are decent.
Something to do between lacrosse seasons. Geez, buy the Dr. a beer.

Reactions: TBSpyder
Even though we know what RH likes and will do, the interesting question is are we better as an offense with a pro style QB or with a running QB. I like Kyle but Coleman has the it factor and would hate to lose him to the portal which, I fear, is where he will be heading. Hope I'm wrong.

Is this a serious comment?

We send far more players to NFL than the NBA.

Reactions: urfan1
Is this a serious comment?

We send far more players to NFL than the NBA.
NFL rosters are much larger than NBA. Most of our basketball starters will play professionally, internationally. But I admittedly am really overboard here. I still want to see UR play like our Tangerine Bowl champions. Was great to see Buster O'Brien and Walker Gillette.

NFL rosters are much larger than NBA. Most of our basketball starters will play professionally, internationally. But I admittedly am really overboard here. I still want to see UR play like our Tangerine Bowl champions. Was great to see Buster O'Brien and Walker Gillette.
Dude dissed our football program. Favoring a lackluster basketball program at best.

No apologies. Again, Spiders send far more players to NFL than NBA.

Our football is a good product undersold by our own fans IMO.

Absolutely horrendous goal line managment today. Handle both those right and only down one score right now. Atrocious to bring in Wickersham on that drive in that situation.

• Love
Reactions: ur2K and SpiderRick
Why are we using a lineman to spy on the QB on 3rd and long!? Did they not watch the Iron Bowl ending?

Play calling atrocious. Yeah lets wait for 3rd down to pass the ball down 24 points. Did October miss the bus?

Alas, i haven't posted in a while, until today. Very disappointing today. I can relate to this team, I was never a great athlete, but I loved the competition. You give the gSame your best, that's the best you can do. So many fans want more. But universities have to decide how much money they want to invest in their revenue producing sports programs. I love sports, invest in intramural sports, and non revenue varsity sports. I even love club sports.

Alas, i haven't posted in a while, until today. Very disappointing today. I can relate to this team, I was never a great athlete, but I loved the competition. You give the gSame your best, that's the best you can do. So many fans want more. But universities have to decide how much money they want to invest in their revenue producing sports programs. I love sports, invest in intramural sports, and non revenue varsity sports. I even love club sports.

Come out and watch lmy senior group play tennis, much excitement. Half the time nobody remembers the score!

Reactions: TBSpyder
Hopefully we invest more in football than Albany does. They play in a glorified high school stadium and my middle school has better locker rooms than the one they make visiting teams use.

Come out and watch lmy senior group play tennis, much excitement. Half the time nobody remembers the score!
Sports are great. I wish everyone enjoyed sports, as a participant or fan. Yes, I'm old aged and infirmed, but I relish sports.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT