ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s soccer

I don't know if he had a rolling one year contract, but they won't fire a coach, only "not renew" his contract. It seems it's like that across all sports.

I don't know if he had a rolling one year contract, but they won't fire a coach, only "not renew" his contract. It seems it's like that across all sports.
This may sound dumb, but if you fire a coach does that make them eligible for unemployment, and whatever
their contract reads?

Collegian has some quotes from players about Beall's exit...

Coaching Richmond WSOC seems like it should be a pretty attractive gig for someone. Is there any reason to believe that we don't offer the full amount of scholarships, as allowed by the NCAA?

Obviously he needs a few years to get his players and system in place, but no immediate improvement for the Spiders in Denton's first year...3-11-3 overall and tied with GW for last in the A-10 at 1-8-1. Only 9 goals scored all season.

Obviously he needs a few years to get his players and system in place, but no immediate improvement for the Spiders in Denton's first year...3-11-3 overall and tied with GW for last in the A-10 at 1-8-1. Only 9 goals scored all season.
Like baseball, this is another sport we should be crushing, with our academic profile and the demographics of college women's soccer players.

Reactions: Eight Legger
Seems like quite the roster shakeup...after announcing 9 signees in January, they've announced they're also bringing in 7 grad transfers.

With three seniors also coming back for a 5th year, I'm not sure where all of these roster spots are coming from.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT