ADVERTISEMENT

Which game this year are you most excited about?

SpiderTrap

Graduate Assistant
Nov 6, 2007
Now that the schedule has been finalized - which game are you most excited to see this year?

Syracuse and Boeheim in NYC
Drake at home - which has a chance to be our best computer numbers game in OOC
Clemson in SC
Loyola - newcomers to the league coming to Robins Center
VCU
Dayton - could be nationally ranked on their home floor

H VCU
@ VCU
@ Davidson
@ Dayton
Going to have to put @Toledo on the list. Flight from RVA to DTW already booked and might be like UNI, one of those games where I'm one of the only Richmond fans who traveled - hope I'm wrong - Toledo sounds great though in early December and rumor has it there is a place to play some cards after the game.

Secret scrimmage vs. secret team, where we win by score 100-0, even if no one saw it or could report on it - we will say we won 100-0

Reactions: UR80sfan
For me it’s Loyola. New to the conference. Meteoric ride. Media darling. Sister Jean.

Let’s show them that we weren’t kidding in 2020 and start a run of dominance over them. Make them think twice when they see us on the schedule.

For me it’s Loyola. New to the conference. Meteoric ride. Media darling. Sister Jean.

Let’s show them that we weren’t kidding in 2020 and start a run of dominance over them. Make them think twice when they see us on the schedule.
Same. My buddy here in Chicago is a big wig there on their board of regents, we are heading to there for the game! I will be sitting with a bunch of Ramblers lol.

The first game against VMI. I want to see what we are dealing with.

Farleigh Dickinson. Really there is no close second to this barnburner. I hear the ESPN ocho is looking into this, if they get fit us in between fling golf and the slippery slide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT