ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Plydog?

Anachnid

Rookie
Dec 31, 2021
Hope you’re ok. We’re here for you. Now come on and let it rip and let us know how WE truly feel!

• Haha
Reactions: Mo 2.0
Lol I’m here, out of town so couldn’t watch the game until about 1am last night. Man, that was disappointing. We just continue to beat ourselves

Reactions: Section9.RowD
I would like to see a more even distribution of minutes at the 1. There is no reason we have to get Nelson to an advanced PG state at the expense of this year's team. Let's see some Goose and some Dji running the point for 13 minutes each a game.

I would like to see a more even distribution of minutes at the 1. There is no reason we have to get Nelson to an advanced PG state at the expense of this year's team. Let's see some Goose and some Dji running the point for 13 minutes each a game.
The few games so far this season that he has been on fire then sure let it ride but he has produced some atrocious stat lines for a starting PG playing starter's minutes more often than not so I agree during those times what would it hurt to take some of those minutes and put them elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT