ADVERTISEMENT

What's up Spider-doods?

CommieGator

Graduate Assistant
Jan 6, 2006
I'm in hiding after taking a beating from GSU yesterday, and remembered it's been about a year or so since I stopped by to check up on all things Spider. Normally I post sometime before "No Way Fest" but I think that festival is sadly defunct.

Enjoyed several of the threads on the football forum, and some good reads here in OT.

Happy Thanksgiving!

CG

Gator what's the word on your coach? He came there with such great cred as the hottest assistant coach in the country.
This post was edited on 11/24 5:44 PM by 72Spider

Hey CG, hope all is well in the Sunshine State. How's the outlook for hoops this year?

hey commie, thought you were working on that advanced degree at the university of havana.....what is up???

Thanks for the responses- Ugh, our coach- CWM has been as underwhelming as I conjured he would be when I first heard about the hire. Never a fan of hiring a HCIW deal, although it seems to have worked out for our opponent next week. We're stuck with coach 'Champ for another year, so I'm prepared to take my medicine, although it will probably result in setting back our program for 3-7 more years- Recruiting is taking a big hit. Check our board for all of the laments-

I'm feeling pretty good about 'hoops- Kentucky is still going to be a force, but I think we stand a good chance of making the tourney, and I'll be looking forward to the Richmond v. Florida game this year for sure.

A special hello to Webspinner- my favorite Spider poster... Have you singed up for your new health insurance plan yet? LOL Love me some 'spinner.

I need to get back over here more often, It's been too long. You guys are OK. If you're not familiar with my posts, I came here a few years ago to talk about my visit to Richmond for the "NO Way Fest" and after three posts, WebSpinner generously offered me a couch upon which to crash- sweaty and reeking of malty beverage not withstanding, which was a kind gesture I politely declined, but set the tone for my occasional visit to your site...

I also shared how having returned from a highfalutin' Swiss boarding school for my final year of high-school in NOVA, I found the rep at the UR table at the college-fair to be the nicest guy in the room. He struck me as a grad who they called up at the last minute to represent the university, and he acquitted himself nicely. Wish I'd had the scratch to attend, but I didn't and matriculated at the best state school (with state-school tuition) to which I was accepted.

This post was edited on 11/25 6:51 PM by CommieGator

when with commies, always feel that i dress pretty good, so like to have them around....HA!! am dropping out of healthcare and will pay fines even when they get high, cannot imagine my healthcare being like going to the DMV, yuk. have heard that the healthcare in havana is just superb, the two docs there are just wonderful and graduated from siberian U, not a good football program there but they are great at teaching how to remove gall bladders. hope the gators get their deal straight but ironic they are going in one direction and the canes and noles are finally waking up a bit.

you too commie, just wish we could get the people to be more like the pilgrims as opposed to those in cuba, peace brother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT