Week 6 Lines /Coaches Teleconferences

Lines 10/8
——————

Albany Monmouth -10.5

Towson Elon -17.0

Maine Hampton +4.5

UD WM -3.0

Stony UNH -8.0
am I reading this correctly?...surprised the Indians are favorites over the once powerful Blue Hens...I thought the Chickens were powerful enough again to be the favorites at Cary Field...

Go Spiders!

am I reading this correctly?...surprised the Indians are favorites over the once powerful Blue Hens...I thought the Chickens were powerful enough again to be the favorites at Cary Field...

Go Spiders!
surprised me. hope they win it! we need the help.

surprised me. hope they win it! we need the help.
UD is front runner.Look at it differently.We need Hens to knock off Tribe which would knock Billy and Mary down a bunch of notches.There needs to be a thinning out of CAA teams in Top25,particularly ones that are presently higher ranked than UR.If Tribe wins,they could move into Top 10.

Still funked by Saturday's late fade.

As to rest of season, don't see the Conference leaders in D containing Spider offense unless Spiders cannot solve 3rd/4th and short yardage bedevilment. The points potentially given away in these circumstances through 5 games is astonishing.

Spiders have 6 backs. The heaviest is 213...and 5'8'....and never plays.

Please quit calling plays that do not work repeatedly in these situations. Need for new approach has been definitively proven.

Huesman told Cosh to kill the clock on first and goal at the 3. After three runs to kill the clock, Hueman decides he's going to go for the W on 4th down. I'm fine with going for the TD but only if you play the first 3 downs trying to score. Terrible coaching decision that ended up costing us the game. Can't give away games and make the playoffs.

Go Spiders!

Del. – The No. 6/6 University of Delaware football returns to the road this weekend as it makes the program's first trip to Williamsburg since 2016 for a matchup against No. 16/17 William & Mary. It will be the second top-25 road matchup for the Blue Hens this season. Kickoff is slated for 3:30 p.m. and the game will be broadcast on FloFootball.

How to Follow: Live Stats I Watch | Listen
Game Notes: Delaware (PDF) | William & Mary (PDF) | CAA (PDF)

FCS: No. 6 Delaware vs. No. 16 William & Mary Preview - HERO Sports

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT