ADVERTISEMENT

Villanova Tickets

Feb 20, 2008
We have 2,extra tickets for the Villanova game. If you are interested in seeingc us beat the Wildcats and moving on up, let me know.

if those go the ticket office is selling one, get one free for season ticket holders

Richmond defeated Elon, 30-10, today in North Carolina! Welcome the nationally ranked Spiders back to Robins Stadium on November 1st when they host CAA rival Villanova at noon. Get your tickets for ONLY $15 by clicking below and use discount code URFAN.

This post was edited on 10/25 9:27 PM by 32counter

Nova tix order

Hey SpiderPreacher!

Are those tickets still available, and if so, how much are they? I'm an alum from 83, but not a season ticket holder. 6 kids kind of limits those kind of things : ) My email is cford2006@yahoo(dot)com

Yes the tickets are still available I have 2 season tickets and my son has 2 tickets . He will be emailing you tomorrow morning,

Dang it, I wish I knew this before hand. We will be at the JMU game instead.

Sorry everybody...I was being a bone head when I sent my previous note and wont be able to get the tickets after all. So it sounds like spiderpreacher may still have available for a couple of Spider faithful to go and see a great game.

This post was edited on 10/27 12:30 PM by spiderborn

We still have 2 tickets for the game this Saturday to see the Spiders beat the Wildcats. Who wants to go to the game?

I thought this was the game where service men and women were invited free. I paid for 10 tickets but never heard anything from UR ...except they charged my account. Was that canceled or did they try and no one requested tickets? Are they now trying to resell those tickets that they had reserved for military folks? Anybody know?

^^Just so we're clear, are you accusing UR of potentially stealing from you?

I think it would be reasonable to assume that the tickets were distributed to a service organization and will subsequently be distributed to military members and families that are interested in attending.

I heard yesterday that there are only a couple hundred more tickets to sell. Hopefully a few students show up too.

Nope...not accusing. Just would like to know that the effort was there and the premis of offering free tickets was followed through. Maybe because I'm still waiting for the Pep Band name contest to be announced. Plus if they didn't use the tickets I purchased I would like to give them to some neighbors who stopped attending VaTech games for some reason.

Please call the ticket office tomorrow and ask them to give you an explanation and use of your $100 ticket donation for the Armed Forces.Ask for Kevin Jackson.Hopefully,it will end this conjecture.

Mo you looked it up...no fair. And 32, I will ask Kevin tomorrow but I was just curious if anyone else bought those tickets and got any response from the school. I'm just looking for some follow-up because follow-up matters if you want fans to continue to be engaged.

It appears that the weather forecast for tomorrow has made some modest improvement with a reducing chance of rain. It also looks like we've done a good job selling tickets. Let's hope the students help the cause.

I'm fired up for this one.

I am pleased to report that UR has given tickets to over 300 members of our service men and women. what a great game for them to attend. I hope they put them in the student section or the best seats available anywhere in the stadium.

I am pleased to report that UR has given tickets to over 300 members of our service men and women. what a great game for them to attend. I hope they put them in the student section or the best seats available anywhere in the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT