ADVERTISEMENT

Top 144

Interesting to see if English can keep the momentum going at GMU. I see that Kelvin Johnson's son transferred to to the Salukis. I found an article and he mentions wanting to get to the NCAA's, so wondering if he did not like his chances at GMU? Otherwise seems like a lateral move.

Yep, definitely seems like a lateral move, and Mason might even have a better chance at making the tourney than Southern Illinois. Xavier Johnson probably transferred because he was going to get beaten out by Devin Dinkins. English has a real good class coming in and he's going to have them real good real soon. I said earlier our conference schedule, which includes Mason twice, is a lot better than people think.

79 is about right. I think we end up better, but based on what we loss, and we did gain some in transfer portal - we are probably unknown at this point - but 79 is a safe bet.

Will be interesting to see where Dayton ends up in this list.

Agreed - we finish the season 2-3 with losses to VCU, Dayton, and Bonnies. Then enter A10 tourney bear URI, VCU, Dayton, and Davidson.

I think it was actually key that we got to play VCU, as I think beating your rival and then winning the A10 tourney only adds to it. If we lose to VCU in A10 tourney - I think Mooney is gone. Instead - the team jumps on Grace's back and wins the A10 tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT