ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Doctrine

cartoon-032122.jpg

Below is an excerpt from a letter written by Omar Bradley, General of the Army, about WWII and Hitler.
Putin = Hitler.

I am free to say what I think at this advanced age...
We had a timidness at the beginning of when Hitler was advancing in Europe. So-called wisdom then was that he could be dealt with. It was too shocking to be real. Very wrong, clearly now. At that time, right before all of it, Ike and I were Lieutenant Colonels. We both had good careers. We both thought we would retire. But that all changed after Pearl Harbor. Hitler declared war on the United States. He made many mistakes, and bringing us into it then was his biggest. We would have gotten there, for sure, but we were forced into it, though we should have been in it much earler. We didn't fully understand, as a country, what a menace he and his Nazi ideology was. We didn't think it possible that anyone could be so possessed by the devil himself. We learned how wrong we were, and millions of lives were lost because believing anyone could have been that much of a hell upon earth was out of our understanding. I hope a lesson across all time was learned from that error. You can not make a deal with the devil. There is no compromise. You have to take the devil on directly, at the start.

You asked about mistakes. I will say very firmly that I do not think there was any mistake bigger than that. If we, the Allies as a group, as it became, had stood firmly against the Nazis in Europe, against Hitler, at the beginning, we could have prevented some, or much, of what happened. I will always so regret that. Ike thought that as well, but the politicians didn't see it that way in those early days. In fairness, much of the American people did not as well. We could not have imagined the full outcome, but, after all this time, I still ask the question, 'why?' Could we not as a nation have done more earlier? We had to see it to realize that. I pray never again.

Thank you, as a very young American, for thinking of me, and for asking a question which may somehow be a lesson useful for times yet to come, though I hope it is just history. Lessons not learned are great opportunities lost.

Classic failures of the Biden Doctrine- military cuts gutted military industrial base. We are running out of stingers and javelins. There are no chips, rocket motors, shuttered suppliers, and no contracts for more weapons...

"More than two months into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the U.S., the world’s largest arms maker and exporter, is running short of some weapons and has yet to boost production to replace the depleted stocks....

Raytheon Technologies Corp., the Pentagon’s second-largest supplier and maker of Javelins and Stingers, said Tuesday that a rocket motor shortage could stretch into next year.

Ellen Lord, the Pentagon’s chief weapons buyer under the Trump administration, said the U.S. had already sent a quarter of its Stinger stocks to Ukraine. The Pentagon said it has so far earmarked around 1,400 Stingers for Ukraine....

We have a problem with the government not paying to maintain production capacity,” Ms. Lord, now a senior adviser at The Chertoff Group, a security risk consultant, said Tuesday at a Congressional hearing. It could take two to five years to increase production and replenish supplies being sent to Ukraine, she said."

Classic failures of the Biden Doctrine- military cuts gutted military industrial base. We are running out of stingers and javelins. There are no chips, rocket motors, shuttered suppliers, and no contracts for more weapons...

"More than two months into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the U.S., the world’s largest arms maker and exporter, is running short of some weapons and has yet to boost production to replace the depleted stocks....

Raytheon Technologies Corp., the Pentagon’s second-largest supplier and maker of Javelins and Stingers, said Tuesday that a rocket motor shortage could stretch into next year.

Ellen Lord, the Pentagon’s chief weapons buyer under the Trump administration, said the U.S. had already sent a quarter of its Stinger stocks to Ukraine. The Pentagon said it has so far earmarked around 1,400 Stingers for Ukraine....

We have a problem with the government not paying to maintain production capacity,” Ms. Lord, now a senior adviser at The Chertoff Group, a security risk consultant, said Tuesday at a Congressional hearing. It could take two to five years to increase production and replenish supplies being sent to Ukraine, she said."
Why do you do this to yourself? Anyone that supports what has become the worst administration in 100 years, is not likely to even read your posts. Brain dead people that are often considered Biden/Harris supporters, while the polls show that only a fraction of this country’s supporters. They are voters that are not likely to vote but the only way they have their entire life. Not knowledgeable, just habitual.

Why do you do this to yourself? Anyone that supports what has become the worst administration in 100 years, is not likely to even read your posts. Brain dead people that are often considered Biden/Harris supporters, while the polls show that only a fraction of this country’s supporters. They are voters that are not likely to vote but the only way they have their entire life. Not knowledgeable, just habitual.
One can only be just a lone voice in the wilderness. By the way, there are still Americans stuck in Afghanistan.

Joe Biden is at it again. This idiot is afraid of his own shadow. President Biden, asked Monday whether the U.S. plans to send long-range rocket systems to Ukraine, said: “We are not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems that strike into Russia.”
The Ukrainians are holding out, waiting for supplies that will never come.
What are the Ukrainians supposed to do? Never fire into Russia?

Joe Biden has indeed blinked again. What is this jerk afraid of- a seriously degraded, second rate Russian military? According to CNN,
  • US President Joe Biden said he won't send rockets to Ukraine that could reach Russia amid CNN reporting that the US is preparing to approve advanced, long-range rocket systems for Ukraine. The Russians have warned the US would “cross a red line” if it supplies the systems.

While Biden dithers, Ukraine burns.
Mykola Sunhurovskyi, a military expert at the Kyiv-based Razumkov Center think tank, said weapons are taking a long time to arrive - given the Russians an opening to take advantage of the slow delivery and make up for difficulties its forces had earlier in the war.

The WSJ does not pull any punches. Whose side is Joe Biden on?
"Sometimes it’s hard to tell if President Biden and his strategists want Ukraine to win its defensive war against Russia, or merely survive to sign a truce with more of its former territory under Russian control. That ambivalence is returning as an issue as Russian forces make new military gains in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine....

Mr. Biden said on Sunday that “we are not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems that strike into Russia.” Once again Mr. Biden is reassuring Vladimir Putin about what the U.S. won’t do.
The President didn’t elaborate, but presumably he’s afraid that sending rockets might provoke Mr. Putin."

So, Biden has been working to undercut Ukraine. The EU did the right thing. Biden is disgusting.

"The oil sanctions [enacted on May 30] show that Europe is willing to make some economic sacrifices to help Ukraine and deter Kremlin aggression. It’s also notable that Europe went ahead with oil sanctions despite quiet lobbying by the U.S. in favor of an alternative tariff proposal. The Biden Administration is worried about the impact of withdrawing Russian crude from the world market on gasoline prices and the November elections.

But the White House could help itself and the world on that score if it ceased its political and regulatory war on fossil fuels. One of the many mysteries of this Presidency is why Mr. Biden has responded to the Ukraine invasion by pressing for more oil production everywhere but in the domestic U.S."

Last edited:
Joe Biden has left the Ukrainians dying on the vine. He is not delivering the weapons that have been ordered and paid for. The Ukrainians are running out of ammunition. What kind of President do we have?

"Ukrainian officials are increasing the urgency of their requests for more-sophisticated Western-provided weapons systems amid reports of growing Russian artillery superiority. Several Western media outlets reported in the last 48 hours that Ukrainian military and government officials are increasingly highlighting the fact that Ukrainian troops are trapped in an “artillery war” on critical frontlines and are at a distinct disadvantage in terms of artillery systems. Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Main Intelligence Directorate (GUR) Vadym Skibitsky stated that Russian troops possess 10 to 15 artillery pieces to every one Ukrainian artillery piece and that Ukrainian forces have almost completely exhausted their artillery ammunition."

The death toll in Ukraine is accelerating. Biden is withholding aid to Ukraine. This is absolutely terrible. People are dying because of Joe Biden. Blood is on Biden's hands.

"It took until late May—three months into the war and several weeks after the Russians began their offensive in the Donbas region—for the Biden administration to decide to supply Ukraine with Multiple Launch Rocket Systems. A grand total of four have been approved so far, and none yet delivered. Ukraine says it needs 300.

The immediate reason for the slowness appears to be the worry that a supply of more-lethal weapons will provoke the Russians into expanding the war, perhaps using tactical nuclear weapons. It’s the same worry that led President Biden to announce in advance that there would be no American troops on the ground, no no-fly zone, no Ukrainian use of American arms to attack Russia on its own territory."

Joe Biden is still withholding weapons from Ukraine.
Rob Portman, US Senator from Ohio:

“Because the Russians have more artillery than the Ukrainians and their weapons have longer ranges,” the Senator explained, “the Russian forces concentrate massive firepower on Ukrainian positions at distances, which the Ukrainian forces cannot reach.” Then the Russians “move in. They destroy territory. They occupy it.” The “disparity in the quality and quantity of artillery” has put Ukraine at “a distinct disadvantage.”...

A Ukrainian military adviser told the Guardian earlier this month: “If we get 60” systems “then the Russians will lose all ability to advance anywhere, they will be stopped dead in their tracks. If we get 40 they will advance, albeit very slowly with heavy casualties; with 20 they will continue to advance with higher casualties than now.”

And how many rocket systems has the U.S., the world’s premiere military power, offered so far? Four. And these launchers, which the Biden Administration announced on June 1, won’t reach the battlefield with trained crews until roughly the end of the month, U.S. defense officials have estimated.

If he gave Ukraine what he promised, and they held off, or even defeatEd the Russians, then he
would have to try to come up with another excuse for his multiple failures.

In reading a history of the American Revolution, I came across this description of George III:
"This was a mediocre man- with certain defects of character which were particularly unfortunate in the ruler of a great empire".
I was struck by the parallels between King George and President Biden. Both made foolish, terrible decisions that immeasurably hurt their countries. Given the frailties of both men, neither should have been at the helms of their nations.

I suppose you need to consider the source. I am currently reading The Last King of America and Carl Sandburg’s Lincoln the War years. For me both are eye-opening and engaging to a boy whose elementary school was smack dab on the Yorktown battlefield (both Revolutionary and Civil) and was fed the lost cause/states right BS in 4,7 and 11 grades. George has just taken the throne and the 7 years war has ended. He has been exerting his new found power and influence in direct conflict with The old guard of his grandfather GII from whom he succeeded on the throne. His father died earlier but set GIII up with more open minded advisors and teachers. Ie Goodbye Pitt. Only about a quarter through, but I know he was extremely smart.
Now I turn to Lincoln. I am halfway through Vol3 and and totally fascinated and in awe of Old Abe and his down home honesty and political skills. Half the printed Press (forerunners of Fox News and the copperheads forerunners of the dumbass trumpsters just make s… up about Abe and run it up the flag pole and then pass it around for republication in all the cities. Abe rarely responds except to tell close advisors that the people will believe his honesty. Failure to respond just makes the forerunners to the tin hat crowd even madder and more creative in their misery.
Did George make foolish decisions? I don’t know with reference to our War of Independence. I do know he was successful in helping end the 7:years war which brought a lot of territory to GB (Canada, Florida ). And even with those acquisitions his critics were made he gave up recently conquered Havana and Manila.

Read elsewhere.
Biden rode a bicycle for two hours. Trump rode Stormy for two minutes.
The bike mishap is a metaphor for the larger issue- that Joe Biden lacks the mental acuity to be President of the United States.
Keeping the subject on the Biden Doctrine, I want to remind you of the following:
How many rocket systems has the U.S., the world’s premiere military power, offered so far? Four.
Biden has only offered 4. He has delivered NONE.

Considering the slime that resided in the White House for the previous four years, literally anything looks good by comparison. Biden is too old for the job, but I would rather have a Weekend at Bernie's presidency with him than another one with a lying insurrectionist science-denying Proud Boy (who's also only three years younger and therefore equally old).

Last edited:
Considering the slime that resided in the White House for the previous four years, ...
Compare Otto Warmbier's treatment under Trump to Brittney Griner's treatment under Biden.
Biden screwed Brittney Griner, Trump saved Otto Warmbier from dying alone.

Biden has done it again. Who is the liar President Joe or Saudi Arabia?
Meetings between leaders of important nations are usually worthwhile even if they yield no immediate results. But there are exceptions. One was Neville Chamberlain’s 1938 Munich meeting with Hitler. Another: President Biden’s sit-down with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman last week....

The president’s 24 hours in Jeddah were dominated by photos of his fist bump with the de facto leader of a kingdom Mr. Biden had labeled a pariah. Things went downhill from there. Mr. Biden insisted that, in front of the entire U.S. and Saudi delegations, he had labeled the crown prince the killer of Jamal Khashoggi. Saudi Minister of State Adel al-Jubeir was quick to say he didn’t recall hearing that. When Mr. Biden was asked if the foreign minister was telling the truth, he said no—implying that a key Saudi official was a liar. Even the New York Times questioned if Mr. Biden’s account was accurate, noting that he has a history of describing events other meeting participants don’t recall."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT