ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Doctrine

TIM210621_Biden.Putin_.CoverFINAL4.jpg

Here is insight on those tough new sanctions:
The sanctions are "cutting off Moscow from Western financing through sanctions on Russian sovereign debt. But the fine print in the Treasury announcement Tuesday said the ban applies only to debt issued by Russia after March 1 [2022]. It appears previously issued debt can still trade in secondary markets."....
"The new sanctions on Russian elites look weak in targeting Putin cronies already on the sanctions list, though their sons are newly designated."

Here's another whopper from Joe.
“Putin knows that when I am president of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over,” Biden warned during the presidential campaign."
Right, Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: spider fan
Here is another good one. Russia is moving its navy to block ours in the Med. This is going to get a lot worse. Biden sure is an idiot.

Last edited:
The BBC just aired a segment about life in Ukraine on the eve of invasion.
They showed 5 college girls singing the Ukrainian national anthem. It was a beautiful rendition. The BBC then interviewed each of the girls, each one said they were willing to fight and die for their country.
It struck home, because I have 2 girls of the same age, one of whom is a Spider.

Last edited:
Here's a good one- John Kerry talking to BBC-Arabic:
"So, you know, hopefully I think President Putin would realize that in the northern part of his country, they used to live on – 66% percent of a nation that was over frozen land. Now it's thawing and his infrastructure is at risk and the people of Russia are at risk," he added. "And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate."

Here's a good one- John Kerry talking to BBC-Arabic:
"So, you know, hopefully I think President Putin would realize that in the northern part of his country, they used to live on – 66% percent of a nation that was over frozen land. Now it's thawing and his infrastructure is at risk and the people of Russia are at risk," he added. "And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate."

Unfrigging believable statement made yesterday given the most pressing event in European history since 1939. Hey Kerry, it ain't climate change at the moment.

Do you really think the % of permafrost in Russia is Putin's major concern? Should it be yours at the moment?

Last edited:
Unfrigging believable statement made yesterday given the most pressing event in European history since 1939. Hey Kerry, it ain't climate change at the moment.

Do you really think the % of permafrost in Russia is Putin's major concern? Should it be yours at the moment?
How do these people think global warming is an existential threat?

I think Biden must really be a heartless SOB. He turned his back on the Afghans, now on the Ukrainians. He has single handedly destroyed 1) our anti terrorism policy, 2) the post WW2 world order and 3) Nato.

Last edited:
I realize everyone hates Biden and you’re going to criticize him no matter what he does… however, criticizing him for pulling troops out of Afghanistan and also for not putting more troops into the Ukraine is the definition of playing both sides.

Meanwhile, least we forget, Trump extorted Ukraine and denied it did for some time in order to try to dig up dirt on Biden.

I realize everyone hates Biden and you’re going to criticize him no matter what he does… however, criticizing him for pulling troops out of Afghanistan and also for not putting more troops into the Ukraine is the definition of playing both sides.

Meanwhile, least we forget, Trump extorted Ukraine and denied it did for some time in order to try to dig up dirt on Biden.
Zelensky has said farewell to other heads of state. Lest we forget, Russia has placed a bounty on the head of a democratically elected state. Let that sink in. This was the choice of Joe Biden alone. Zelensky's death in Ukraine is a direct result of Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan. I only feel disgust for Joe Biden.

I started this thread 6 months ago. Biden is the worst president in the history of the country. The death of Zelensky will be on Joe Biden. That is a stain that will not go away. It will haunt him through the end of time.

I don't necessarily hate Biden. He has the wrong priorities on everything. Joe Biden chose
Global warning over energy independence and national security.
Open borders over enforcement.
Iran over Israel.
Criminals over public safety.
High gas prices over domestic US fuel production.
Russian influence of Europe's energy over domestic US fuel production.
Government spending over inflation.
Green policies over fossil fuels...and my favorite
89 billion dollars of weapons to the Taliban, and only 200 million to Ukraine.

I don't hate Biden. I am disgusted by him. He does the indefensible. He has abandoned Ukraine. He has abandoned our country.

Last edited:
Joe Biden misrepresented the effectiveness of his sanctions. He finally came clean and admitted the sanctions could not have deterred Putin and will take at least 30 days.

This has happened before. Kyiv now is eerily similar to Budapest in 1956, but few pay attention to history anymore unless it is spun to support their favorite social/cultural beliefs. Sad.

This has happened before. Kyiv now is eerily similar to Budapest in 1956, but few pay attention to history anymore unless it is spun to support their favorite social/cultural beliefs. Sad.
The Budafest fight was different. The Soviet Union was stronger. The longer the Ukrainians hold out, the more likely they win. Trump gave them Javelins (anti-tank) and stinger (anti-aircraft) missiles. Johnson just gave them NLAW (UK anti-tank) missiles. Biden has authorized an additional 250M in lethal aid. He is asking for another 6.5B from Congress, just in time for his State of the Union address. I will believe it when I see it.

Ukraine lives. Never forget. Blood is on the hands of Joe Biden. Like Lady Macbeth, he will never be able to wash the stain from his hands.

Americans are stranded in Ukraine. The Administration closed our embassy in Ukraine but left people behind. Biden is weak. Too little, too late.

Apparently, the US only has one week`s inventory of stinger and javeline missles left.
Of all the stupid things that Joe Biden has done, this takes the cake.

I hate to say this, but we are seeing the dismantlement of the post WW II order and American strength in the world. Joe Biden has accomplished in a year, what the Soviets, Japanese, and Germans could not do.
This was his intent, when he became president.

Here is my opinion. The appeasement of dictators leads to catastrophe. The Russians are shelling a nuclear power station in the middle of Ukraine. This is tantamount to a nuclear war. Joe Biden has stuck his head in the sand and is ignoring this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT