ADVERTISEMENT

The Art of Recruiting-Tons of Transfers v 18 year old High Schoolers

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL
It’s shocking the number of FBS and FCS players that have entered the Transfer portal with a number of years of eligibility remaining.Some CAA teams may recruit very few high schoolers and that trend will likely continue.

It’s shocking the number of FBS and FCS players that have entered the Transfer portal with a number of years of eligibility remaining.Some CAA teams may recruit very few high schoolers and that trend will likely continue.
how many transfers do you expect? would like to see a transfer qb to go in the rotation, i know the high school route is the better way to build, but i just want to win at this point

The transfer portal has changed everything.

If we don't get a transfer QB, it's a failure of an offseason, plain and simple.
Cannot agree, not only doe QB have to be capable of helping us, they have to want to come here, and be able to make it in the classroom. Of course staff may feel they already have their 1 an 2 QB's in house.

I just don't think we have anyone at that position who's capable at this point. If we did, he would have played some when Mancuso was hurt. Now we're changing our offense on top of that. There's bound to be a talented transfer who's interested in coming in and starting for an aggressive, up-tempo offense.

Reactions: mojo-spider
It’s really unfortunate that we haven’t seen much from the young guys. However, I do think we are a very attractive landing spot. Either for a transfer or a HS senior. Someone is going to get the snaps next year in an offense that generally is attractive to a QB. Everyone starting on the same page. Maybe we have someone on the roster and maybe we don’t. I’d like to think we’ll have at least one good option come August.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT