ADVERTISEMENT

St. Bonaventure - Game 2

spider23

Spider's Club
May 31, 2002
Dedmon Center USA
ruhoops.proboards.com
Based on the stats 4700 provided on Schmidts time at Bona vs moon here, home game, and the fact that the line keeps moving toward the Spiders (seeing -5 now), this looks like a comfortable win.

Going with 73-67. Bounce back spot for Spiders after seeing how Loyola vs Dayton and VCU vs Davidson went, the players only meeting, etc I think the team realizes they have been playing way below there potential. Now or never moment. Mooney gets the credit if we win, players fault if we lose. Remember pompom showed how Burton misses a lot of bunnies and is really not that great a player, moon is just trying to overcome these guys.

Based on the stats 4700 provided on Schmidts time at Bona vs moon here, home game, and the fact that the line keeps moving toward the Spiders (seeing -5 now), this looks like a comfortable win.

Going with 73-67. Bounce back spot for Spiders after seeing how Loyola vs Dayton and VCU vs Davidson went, the players only meeting, etc I think the team realizes they have been playing way below there potential. Now or never moment. Mooney gets the credit if we win, players fault if we lose. Remember pompom showed how Burton misses a lot of bunnies and is really not that great a player, moon is just trying to overcome these guys.
It was time for a team player only meeting
In listening to FB player interviews during the season all trusted each other no matter offense, defense or ST like they were brothers
There is absolutely no reason a team that played the games they did against Charleston and Syracuse should be losing games in conference to some they are
Time to wipe slate clean and play like they trust and love each other IMO
In interviews I have heard the older players accepting their own faults in loses and not pointed fingers at others. Maybe they can pump up younger guys to trust each if that is an issue
Hope this meeting gets them back on track because while I am not versed in BB very much they have to win and lose together

Last edited:
Surprised the Bonnie’s players stayed in town, I thought they got all new players each game…

Reactions: Ram Bal
Nice to see Dji get a go with 1st team. After seeing Dji and Randolph showing enough last game hope (if no Roche) for Mooney to split up the 80 guard minutes among the 4 available. The best performing ones get the most minutes. Would say no way but who knows with Dji starting. Is Nelson ailing? Goose wasn't going to get UR back in the Dayton game in the 2nd half and unfortunately as much I like Nelson his play has regressed a bit. And if you watched that game the lone Nelson bucket was more than just a prayer answered. Go Spiders!

Bigs & Nelson need to stop shooting. Bigs should only take them right at rim. Wish Goose took that last possession after steal b4 half hard to hole. Got ok look from Burton 3 but he’s really struggling on his shot too.

Burton finishes two in a row, finally. The odd thing is they aren’t strong there’re more finesse

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT