ADVERTISEMENT

Spider Football ‘Behind the Web’-Glory Days Grill, Thursdays noon

Enjoy the ham,sausage and eggs and muffins
Counter I made the breakfast this morning...enjoyed eggs, bacon, hash browns, biscuit and coffee...

Coach Huesman seemed much more animated and upbeat than usual...had some encouraging things to say that fed my optimism for the season...is it all because of the new offensive scheme and infusion of VMI talent? Is my optimism misplaced?

BTW thanks for keeping the football board alive year round...I know it's a lot of work

Go Spiders!

Reactions: 32counter
“BTW thanks for keeping the football board alive year round...I know it's a lot of work”

My minuscule efforts are dwarfed by the preparation and delivery of your Cecil B deMille productions which now have worldwide exposure.Your UR speech classes have been paying big dividends for quite a few pigskin seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: mojo-spider
Great to get back in the saddle again. Fellow Spider fans we need to be all in this year. We have a seasoned coach surrounded by two up and coming Offensive and Defensive coordinators, both with lots of energy, knowledge and talent to work with. Barring any major key position injuries, we are going to the playoffs this year. Naysayers stay away until the team proves this wrong🕷🕸🏈
Moo Da Chains

9/22 Reece Udinski interview

9/22 Glory Days Grill entire session

Last edited:
Richmond football head coach Russ Huesmanwelcomes redshirt junior center Tom Elia on this Thursday's edition of Behind The Web at Glory Days Grill, 10466 Ridgefield Parkway in the Gleneagles Shopping Center.

Spider football's "X-factor," linebacker Xavier Marshall, is set to appear with head coach Russ Huesman on this Thursday's edition of Behind The Web at Glory Days Grill, 10466 Ridgefield Parkway in the Gleneagles Shopping Center. The live radio show airs from Noon-1pm on 106.1 ESPN, richmondspiders.com and espnrichmond.com. The Spiders return from their bye week this Saturday with a CAA football Top 25 showdown against pre-season conference favorite Villanova.

Reactions: urfan1
Bryson Parker is a playmaker. Many don't realize his ankle injury in the 3rd quarter at Elon that prevented his return really hurt us late in that game. Glad to have him back last week.

Glad to hear the Kudo's for WR Coach Winston October on show today. Entire WR group has bought in to his approach and love the way we get nearly the entire WR group involved in many games.

Believe he is doing a terrific job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT