ADVERTISEMENT

Solomon "Solo" Ball - 2023 Offer

Xavier having him take a picture with an actual trophy for winning something. It's like their smack talking our offer. Where is your trophy, Mooney. Oh right:)

• Haha
Reactions: Eight Legger
Still not seeing signs we're currently involved with Solo, but I'm keeping an eye on him. Picked up a Depaul offer today, and he dropped 23 and 31 points in losses the past two days.

We got a mention of being in contact with Solo, but no mention of planning a visit as he is for VCU and Joe’s.

We got a mention of being in contact with Solo, but no mention of planning a visit as he is for VCU and Joe’s.

Looks like VCU or St Joe

Solo just picked up an offer from Iona yesterday. Recruiting update where he does mention us being in contact:

"Phenom: You hold a few other offers. Who has been staying strong with you that has offered?
Ball: George Washington, VCU, Richmond, and St. Joseph’s have stayed really consistent along with DePaul. I have been on nine visits to Columbia, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Richmond, George Washington, West Virginia, Xavier, and Mount St. Mary’s."

Solo just picked up an offer from Iona yesterday. Recruiting update where he does mention us being in contact:

"Phenom: You hold a few other offers. Who has been staying strong with you that has offered?
Ball: George Washington, VCU, Richmond, and St. Joseph’s have stayed really consistent along with DePaul. I have been on nine visits to Columbia, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Richmond, George Washington, West Virginia, Xavier, and Mount St. Mary’s."

While I would prefer some Team Ball (as long as it wasn't the Daddy L and the 3 Bros L Team Ball...), I would definitely take some "Solo Ball"...

Clemson, Georgia Tech, and Pitt offers...ACC is jumping on the bandwagon.

Last edited:
Providence and Illinois offer...

Last edited:
Thinking same thing EL, this is not the type of battle we win. At least that I recall with Mooney. VCU, Davidson, Dayton - yes they occasionally win these types - Mooney - I don't recall ever.
We just don’t have a good shot at these kids that don’t want to actually go to class.

Reactions: urfan1
P5 offers are certainly stacking up...

Edit: Arizona State, too...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: plydogg
Given all of the offers Solo is racking up and the fact we already have a PG locked up with Smith, I can't imagine we're still involved, but I'm still keeping an eye on him.

Reactions: plydogg
Well we’re already recruiting another Ball, so I guess we’re out of this sweepstakes. Took our ball and went home.

Reactions: spiderman
He heard your criticism and is jumping ahead a few steps. Nice job, 97.

As we all know, this board wields great influence on recruits and the overall status of our men's basketball program. I'm still waiting for my contract extension from Hardt for my efforts. I guess I'll have to make a trip over to the Golden Corral this afternoon to discuss this in person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT