ADVERTISEMENT

Season countdown

brooklyn brownstone

Graduate Assistant
Oct 31, 2007
How many days left?

I'm itching for the season to start and we can get a look at all the guys in new roles, and hopefully many of them step into them successfully from the jump.

In particular, I want to see our PG play, want to see how Bigelow and Roche are utilized, and would love to see some more full and 3/4 court pressure from Moon, to utilize this team's depth and athleticism.

Hopefully the school can follow up a nice NCAA season and draw in new fans and keep hardcore fans energized.

What else?

How many days left?

I'm itching for the season to start and we can get a look at all the guys in new roles, and hopefully many of them step into them successfully from the jump.

In particular, I want to see our PG play, want to see how Bigelow and Roche are utilized, and would love to see some more full and 3/4 court pressure from Moon, to utilize this team's depth and athleticism.

Hopefully the school can follow up a nice NCAA season and draw in new fans and keep hardcore fans energized.

What else?
I’m excited for our games in Brooklyn!

How many days left?

What else?
nothing better than starting a new topic with a string of passive aggressive comments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT