ADVERTISEMENT

Sacramento State(11-0)

Sometimes one sees things that the University publishes that are cringe worthy. On the first page of this fine publication they misspelled the word currently. What is a currenlty? The word is used in the following context:
"Udinski is currenlty 357 of 476 this season for a completion percentage of 75.0 percent. "

If Skattebo is better than W&M's back, we're screwed. They're basically the same exact size. I don't think he will be better, but if he is as good or close, that's a problem.
What stood out to me wasn't the RB for WM, it was the size of their oline compared to our defensive. They were noticeably bigger and faster than our guys. Were screwed if we can't get pressure in the backfield which is what allowed the WM back to run all over us. They also would buy just enough time for the QB to complete some of those insane 50/50 balls. That and turnovers will be the key.

The two biggest offseason priorities for our program--
1) A pay raise for her husband
(2) a Robins Stadium cookie concessions deal for "Kelsey's Cookies"

Not necessarily in that order. Perhaps a 1a and 1b.

Kelsey will obviously be included prominently in Billy’s football resume of accomplishments.

Reactions: urfan1
I already made a joke about that when the tracker was quoting a flight time of 6 hours 2 minutes! :D

ha sorry missed that but come on that was my joke originally SF! At least it will be faster on way home. Someone gotta to talk to coach about the jet stream.

Would have been nice to get off the ground a little earlier. Gonna be after 1am body time by the time the kids get settled.

I know, I know...these are college kids and I'm an old fart. But hope they get some naps on the plane.

Reactions: urfan1 and whampas
I think the rain could help us with regards to ball protection. Also crowd won't be as raucous with the rain.

How do the officials miss the hold by #8 that allowed the RB to get to the corner of the end zone?
Live it sure looked like it. I had to look a few times. Didn't think it was a hold. Not egregious.

Ill say weve forced them into 3rd down situations, but our pursit angles on 3rd down both times killed us on their touchdown drive.

Love the response by our offense. Need to clean up on third down defensivley. If we do, could have a chance here.

Seems to me we struggle when the plays are east west, on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: DTSpider
Live it sure looked like it. I had to look a few times. Didn't think it was a hold. Not egregious.

Ill say weve forced them into 3rd down situations, but our pursit angles on 3rd down both times killed us on their touchdown drive.

Love the response by our offense. Need to clean up on third down defensivley. If we do, could have a chance here.

Seems to me we struggle when the plays are east west, on both sides of the ball.
We can agree to disagree here. I rewatched too a couple times and it looked as egregious on replay as it did live.

Love the way we're moving the ball, changing things up and taking what they give us.

Sac State has 0 answers for our offense. Coach for Sac St tried to get cute and got burned. My Spidey Sense is tingling...

Fans are allowed to look ahead, so just mentioning that if we win today we're headed to San Antonio. Thought UIW had it in hand in the third, but Furman came back to take the lead. UIW then got a touchdown to go up 41–38 with under two minutes to go. Furman was driving to tie or win but threw an interception.

Alright, nice stop D. Now let's get some more points heading into the break.

I worry about how that momentum switched was killed and how we have to refocus. That was essentially ball game before that. Shades of 2016 WM.

Reactions: mojo-spider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT