ADVERTISEMENT

Roster as of May 16,2022

These look updated which includes teams on UR schedule

2022 FBS-to-FCS Transfers - HERO Sports

Tracking FCS Transfers for the 2022 Season

Ah! The days of Jim Reid. That was a helluva game that ended up wrong.

I’m pretty sure Cosh could figure out how to incorporate a Josh Vaughan, Kendall Gaskins or Jabari Green into the air raid offense.

Go Spiders!
I’m an old high school FB but over 200lbs and have plenty of eligibility left.I could use another Masters Degree even at UR.

I would only need large shoulder pads,a reinforced helmet and a $5.0 million term life insurance policy which names my family as beneficiary.

I’m ready for straight ahead or off tackle dives.Blocking was never my forte.

Reactions: paward
Yikes.We just lost a very experienced DL with considerable size-a potential DL anchor and Captain.

Our DL remains even much more vulnerable now.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
Stocklinski took the first reps with the 1s today, we're scrambling on the Dline
He’s a big,strong kid but raw.We need him up front on Day 1.

Russ missed a genuine opportunity to recruit an experienced DL transfer which was my concern for awhile.We recruited a RFr from JMU who had zero game time experience. 2 DL were sitting out today.A RFr and a Fr.

He’s a big,strong kid but raw.We need him up front on Day 1.

Russ missed a genuine opportunity to recruit an experienced DL transfer which was my concern for awhile.We recruited a RFr from JMU who had zero game time experience. 2 DL were sitting out today.A RFr and a Fr.

He'll definitely get a lot of snaps, and may hold of McMillan as a starter - Madison transfer will likely be key as well since he probably plays a crucial role with the 2s.

With the Murray news, Ray Eldridge arguably just became our most important defensive player.

SoCon as a league runs zone D

CAA as a league runs a man-to-man D*

* guess what?It means Jakob will be doubled more than not which will free up Leroy and others.

SoCon as a league runs zone D

CAA as a league runs a man-to-man D*

* guess what?It means Jakob will be doubled more than not which will free up Leroy and others.
32, you know as well as I do, top receivers play decoy for only so long, and then they find a way.
He’ll get his catches, I‘d put money on it.

32, you know as well as I do, top receivers play decoy for only so long, and then they find a way.
He’ll get his catches, I‘d put money on it.
Read more carefully,CAA is a man to man D,SoCon is a zone D league.
It has NOTHING to do with Jakob being a decoy,it has to how/where Jakob ran up his numbers in the SoCon.

Read more carefully,CAA is a man to man D,SoCon is a zone D league.
It has NOTHING to do with Jakob being a decoy,it has to how/where Jakob ran up his numbers in the SoCon.
You pointed out that he would “be doubled more”. When the other guys are doing the catching, the double
will probably be dropped by the other team.
Doesn’t matter. I’m glad he is now a Spider.

You pointed out that he would “be doubled more”. When the other guys are doing the catching, the double
will probably be dropped by the other team.
Doesn’t matter. I’m glad he is now a Spider.
Every team on D in the below tape plays zone(SoCon).Usual open seams result between LB and DB.That will necessitate adjustments to those patterns for Udinski to Jakob passes against CAA teams.Jakob will be doubled from the get go because of his height and size differential in a man-to man D..Udinski’s challenge will then be to find the open receiver as he goes through his progressions with Jakob being doubled.
Jakob should also create plenty of interference calls againt those defenses

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT