ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Chi! Brother Ron Moody and the Centaurs are still cool

Ulla1

Head Coach
Apr 21, 2011
Gosh, so many years have passed, but one remembers so very well the music and dancing at the Theta Chi animal house on the hill at the back of old fraternity row. Uh, that was sure fun. Great to see Ron still performing; would have loved to see the reunion with another brother, Steve Buckingham.

Ron Moody; check out the video!

was at a Christmas party with both guys and they were still in opposite sides of the house most of the night and never saw them together even once. they had a falling out in the 70s and still are cool to each other though respectful. a shame, both of them are really good, nice guys but these things happen. steve continues to live in nashville, taught a class at UR a couple of years ago on music and integration and he now teaches a class or classes at vandy. my wife attended high school with both and is good friends with them and hates their prob but accepts it.

Spinner, that is a shame. We sure had fun in college. I think they were a couple of years behind me, but I remember them rushing our fraternity and how great it was when they played at an occasional party.

Heard them recently - and they sounded great. I stayed around for a while afterward and complimented Ron Moody on how good they sounded. They played at my junior and senior proms, in the springs of '69 and '70. Kudos to these guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT