ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond 83 Coppin State 65 - 2nd Half Propels Spiders

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

I can't remember ever being more ready for A-10 play to begin...and I can't remember ever being so uncertain about the Spiders chances in the wide open A-10!

the team has been able to sustain periods of impressive play against outmanned opponents like Bucknell and FDU...and probably looked its best against a better opponent in Drake...but away from the Robins Center and against talented opponents we have not proven able to sustain a level of play strong enough to battle for a top tier A-10 finish...

maybe we'll find that something that has seemed to be missing in several of our head scratching performances that have left us with the mediocre 7-6 non conference record...

usually you can see a team's performance building to a more impressive level over the course of several games, but I'm just not sure convincing home wins over outmanned, double digit underdogs Bucknell, FDU and Coppin State have gotten us to the level we'll need to be successful in the A-10...

anyway, win, or lose, Saturday in Fairfax, I'm looking forward to at last seeing how we stack up on the road versus an A-10 opponent...

Go Spiders!

As always love the video. Not only for the different angle but I love hearing the crowd noise. It has now been almost 7 years since my last Richmond home game, so it’s really nice to be able to hear the fans

Reactions: Section9.RowD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT