ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond 41 Davidson 0 - Spiders Cruise in Round One

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

the Wildcats were who most thought they were...an outmanned Pioneer League team with an unusual offense...they ran into a focused group of Spiders today who answered any doubts about the outcome early...

no disrespect to Davidson, but it was great to be able to relax during a game at The Brick House!...

I don't know if we've ever played a #2 seed in the second round, or not, but I do remember 2015's game against Illinois State...maybe we came do something with the Hornets?

ever since last Sunday, I've had this teenage ear worm, and can't shake it, maybe this will help:

congrats to the players and coaching staff...an already great season keeps getting better!

look out California, here come the Spiders!

Go Spiders!

Reactions: urfan1
Thanks mojo

I put it in other tread, but 2005 Spiders played 11-0 #2 Hampton. Came away with a victory and lost a close one the next week at City Stadium to Furman 24 - 20 as I remember.

Reactions: urfan1

the Wildcats were who most thought they were...an outmanned Pioneer League team with an unusual offense...they ran into a focused group of Spiders today who answered any doubts about the outcome early...

no disrespect to Davidson, but it was great to be able to relax during a game at The Brick House!...

I don't know if we've ever played a #2 seed in the second round, or not, but I do remember 2015's game against Illinois State...maybe we came do something with the Hornets?

ever since last Sunday, I've had this teenage ear worm, and can't shake it, maybe this will help:

congrats to the players and coaching staff...an already great season keeps getting better!

look out California, here come the Spiders!

Go Spiders!
Nice of you to give Davidson a phantom touchdown 🤣

Davidson team and fans realized they weren’t playing the Barton Bellas on the first possession of the game. Udinski played damn near perfect 28-31. Wheeler was in on about every tackle and both lines played great. Just an all around ass whipping. Davidson fans were back in NC before the end of the game.

Thanks mojo

I put it in other tread, but 2005 Spiders played 11-0 #2 Hampton. Came away with a victory and lost a close one the next week at City Stadium to Furman 24 - 20 as I remember.
We were driving for the win and had a BS holding flag called against as we got towards the red zone. Still upset about that call. Stacy Tutts last game. That season a nice appetizer for what was to come in later years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT