ADVERTISEMENT

Re: When will wokeness have run it’s course?

I read a lot of history books and wokeness is nothing more than trying to reach a predetermined result by using historical fiction, speculation and hand picked facts.
It’s important to me as I dislike falsehoods.

IDK, but when (if) it does, Kari Lake will still be claiming she's the governor of Arizona and Trump will still be claiming he won the 2020 election. Speaking of falsehoods.

I would say wokeness is the advocation of ideas, values, thoughts, or behaviors and the forced imposition of those on another. One is woke depending on where one stands on the political spectrum. Wokeness leads to public shaming or cancellation of others from social groups, employment or society. Sometimes wokeness and cancellation are good things.
I submit that the advent of the #METoo movement was a woke event. It led to the cancellation of Harvey Weinstein.

GKiller, per our discussion on the Basketball Forum re: Washington and slavery below is the podcast I mentioned. Takes a while to wade through, but hope you enjoy.

GKiller, per our discussion on the Basketball Forum re: Washington and slavery below is the podcast I mentioned. Takes a while to wade through, but hope you enjoy.

Thanks KE I’ll try to sort thru it when I have time. Did notice on link it tells the story of 1 of the Quanders. The Quander family is recognized as the oldest African-American family in America & has a lot of prominent roots in the DC metro area. Also Steve Quander a very good DE on Richmond football team in the 90s part of it.

This beautiful young girl lost her legs, because of wokeness by the St. Louis prosecutor who was soft on crime.
"She was walking when a car crash left her pinned between two vehicles. Both of her legs were amputated as a result of her injuries, and she remains hospitalized....

The scum bag had violated his probation 47 different times. The prosecutor did nothing.

This beautiful young girl lost her legs, because of wokeness by the St. Louis prosecutor who was soft on crime.
"She was walking when a car crash left her pinned between two vehicles. Both of her legs were amputated as a result of her injuries, and she remains hospitalized....

The scum bag had violated his probation 47 different times. The prosecutor did nothing.

Missouri doesn't seem to me to be a state that appoints "woke" prosecutors, whatever the heck that means. Perhaps you should take it up with the Republicans who run that solidly-red state and are apparently "soft on crime."

But by all means, keep pushing the "woke" agenda, one that even young Republicans are begging the hardliners to abandon because its driving off even more younger voters in a demographic that already votes against Republicans by a 3-1 or 4-1 margin.

Missouri doesn't seem to me to be a state that appoints "woke" prosecutors, whatever the heck that means. Perhaps you should take it up with the Republicans who run that solidly-red state and are apparently "soft on crime."

But by all means, keep pushing the "woke" agenda, one that even young Republicans are begging the hardliners to abandon because its driving off even more younger voters in a demographic that already votes against Republicans by a 3-1 or 4-1 margin.

Kim Gardner is an elected official.

Teen Volleyball Star Loses Her Legs Because Of Soros Prosecutor Kim Gardner’s Pro-Criminal Policies.​

Instead of addressing the thousands of pending cases sitting on her desk, Gardner used her tenure to prosecute her political enemies.

Still looks pretty strong in Jacksonville and Colorado Springs, where right-wing mayoral candidates go down in flames.

Meanwhile, keep listening to Dunce of the Senate Tommy Tuberville, who just said we shouldn't have elections any more. Hard to debate that kind of brilliance from the GOP.

Don't intend to be partisan with the above comment, although Biden was known for decades by Senate colleagues as being highly likeable, but relatively low wattage. Fit Tip O Neil's description of Reagan - " An affable Dunce". Widely known. Seldom debated.

Strom Thurmond (D to R) served 49 years as a SC Senator running in 1948 Presidential election as a Dixiecrat. Won four states.

Robert Byrd (D) served 51 years (record] as WVA Senator, a former Klansman.

Neither were in possession of their full faculties long before their tenure ended. Same can be said of Fetterman, Feinstein, and our Prez. Yes, there are others in both parties,

Power is intoxicating, equally. It knows no party.

The citizens, regardless of views, deserve competent (cognitive) representation. That is my beef.

(Term limits are not the solution. That option is already available through election cycle, but hope a discussion we can have here.)

Last edited:
The fact that neither party can find a candidate to nominate under the age of 75 is a further indictment upon the two-party system, which is ruining our country.
Both parties entire schtick is just blaming the other party and promising that if you just get rid of half the country that doesn't share the same moral compass as you, all of your problems will simply disappear. Divide and conquer strategy used by the uber rich ass clowns like Queally and the donor class to get the common folk up in arms against each other so nothing gets done because were in a class war. Fact of the matter is, most the people on this board and will never get in that income bracket and need to fight together instead of each other. What better war to win than have infighting within ones class and splinter any sort of support for making demands that will help them in their day to day lives.

Both parties take money from the same lobbyists which is legalized bribery and I am tired of Americans arguing over stupid, superficial pandering from these politicians that have 0 intention doing what they say or improving the standard of living for anything other than the donor class that forces these debates on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eight Legger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT