ADVERTISEMENT

Re: UR Osher Institute

Anachnoid

Graduate Assistant
May 10, 2003
This is very popular in Richmond especially with the older folks. I've heard from alums of other schools say they are donating their money to UR simply because of this offering. We're on the mailing list, (Mo and '05 you're probably too young). Saw one course that caught my eye for you 60's shaggers, like T and the Admirals. I dont know if the link will take you straight to the course but one of the instuctors is Ron Moody. Look in the after 5 offerings.

History of 60s rock and roll with beach music

Annach, when you're here in June, please do not mention this to my wife. She'll look at the courses mentioned and immediately want to become a Gold Member. Before the dust settles, I'll be paying for the membership, shagging lessons, cases of wine, art supplies, and numerous nutrition supplements. I would have to give up my love for ProV1s and go back to playing with Top Flites.

'05 I surely hope you are not suggesting that T and I are in the twilight years...that would be a "real" downer.

Twilight years? Geez, I guess I have one foot in the grave. BTW, Ronnie Moody is a Spider, class of 71 I believe, Theta Chi.

P.S., actually shagging is kinda fun, people are great, music is great...

Ron was definitely a Theta Chi brother as was Steve Buckingham. It was great when they played at our lodge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT