ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Maybe 34 is the lucky number

Anachnoid

Graduate Assistant
May 10, 2003
For the 33rd time $ince January 2011, the GOP led (and that would be by an X alum and my own un-illustrious rep) HoR has voted to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act. Cue up Uncle Fester...

Too bu$y voting no to come up with $ome po$itive bill for the citizen$.

getting rid of that monstrosity is the most positive thing any body could do for the citizens.

Agree with Spinner. Keep doing it until Harry Reid is forced to do his job and bring it to a vote in the Senate. Reid should be prosecuted for malfeseance in office.

My eye doctor told me this afternoon that he is looking to sell his business or find some other exit strategy due to Obamacare.

The legislation is so disastrous that I don't have a problem with the Elephants' persistence either.

Youse guys crack me up. I travel a bit so earlier this week went to Tappahannock and caught up on the Tea Party from their little roadside attractions. Later to VaB where 850am is now an all comedy station. So I've decided to combine the two and listen to WRVA for am and pm drivetime and try to see if I can convert to a ditto-head during the mid day.

Gen'l I forgot about the best. If you see a fellow in a silver prius driving around with tinfoil on his head, that'd be me listening to Glenn Beck.

if i was driving on 64 or 81 and saw that, would only wave and smile as i passed you in my V-8 gas hog.

Originally posted by Anachnoid:
If you see a fellow in a silver prius driving around with tinfoil on his head, that'd be me listening to Glenn Beck.
Have you started investing in Gold through Goldline.com yet? Then we'll really know you've arrived.
laugh.r191677.gif

*Disclaimer. I am not really a Glen Beck listener.*

have owned precious metals for decades and not really to make money on my purchases but to have something that has some value if this entire deck of cards comes falling down during this mess. think we are closer than any other time in my life. don't ever want to sell it, want to pass it along to my kids but have it just in case. don't have any guns but am pondering, again, just in case the govt gets brains and takes on this financial monster it has created, might need to protect myself although i could not hit the side of a barn from 10 feet with my .45 when in the army.

80+% of all shootings occur within 10 feet Spinner, so you should be okay. If not, get a shotgun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT