ADVERTISEMENT

Re: i64w

Anachnoid

Graduate Assistant
May 10, 2003
Wow, the hits just keep coming. I am posting a blog that seems to me to encompass what I have read all around. Theres more breaking news since. Its just crazy. Adm Homer, you headin' out to the Lawn this afternoon. It may look worse than Easters Sunday in around '74 or so when I walked across the Lawn and there appeared to be more prostrate bodies than trailed Lees retreat from Pa.

Whats Beta Bridge gonna look like?

to bad you cannot take politics and micromanaging out of things, but guess that is how it is made up. this author keeps things at the academic/financial level yet there could be more that will never be stated publicly and would bet that is the case. this sounds like a case of "new math" with consultants earning big bucks trying to invent new situations to install in any entity which will buy his or her garbage.

Leaving all the UVA politics aside the best thing to do on the lawn is to take my grandsons over there on a quiet day or early evening because they can run around to their hearts' content. Plus the nonstop talking 3 year old can make time with available coeds who oooh and aahh about how cute he and his 1 year old brother are. Only thing missing is to bring Spinner and his grandsons along as well.

Glad it was you Fan, thinking the same thing and would have for anyone but Adm. Homer. Back then he was probably using a puppy.

Sounds like those "winning" at the moment want someone like our former president.

Keeping this on a light note - the dynamic has changed greatly since my college days. In those days a male could visit an all girl's school like Mary Washington or Longwood, walk into the school dining hall, and attract all the attention desired by virtue of gender. That kind of dynamic guaranteed female companionship. Even alma mater had some of that dynamic with all the females on one side of the lake and all the males on the other.

The women at MWC were far finer than the ladies of Westhampton. Not even close!

R & B - many fun times in Fredericksburg with MWC coeds but I married a Westhampton lady who didn't start college until I had graduated. One of the many good things about that is the mutual devotion to Spider athletics.

Understand. I have some great friends who were Westhampton ladies. Comparing MWC and Westhampton has always been a bit of humor with me. Nothing serious,

Good to be of the mindset of humor. Big advantage of going to MWC to find dates in those days were the vast numbers and great odds. And the relationship with the Westhampton student body varied between love and hate during college days ......

Ok, let me guess. Dragas will not be reappointed to BOV and Gov Transponder will have a good hair day.

As an academic and having attended graduate school at UVA, quite simply, I am appalled by Ms. Dragas. Hopefully Ms. Dragas will resign and the President will be re-instated.

Spider Leonard Sandridge now special advisor to Board. That is the best move made. But overall this entire process made incompetence and egg on the face the order of the day. All this brewhaha and nothing has changed except after Sullivan's reinstatement contributions to Hooville U have increased. Wonder if any other school would want to try this to increase contributions? - probably not because exact dynamics would be hard to replicate and why would anyone really want to?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT