ADVERTISEMENT

Raid on DT

The dripping hypocrisy is stunning. Hillary Clinton walked and was not prosecuted. The statesmen in the Republican party restrained partisans from prosecuting and jailing her. They said the past is over, we won, let's move forward. The democrats are not capable of doing that. They persecute and prosecute political enemies.

• Haha
Reactions: Ferrum Spider
The dripping hypocrisy is stunning. Hillary Clinton walked and was not prosecuted. The statesmen in the Republican party restrained partisans from prosecuting and jailing her. They said the past is over, we won, let's move forward. The democrats are not capable of doing that. They persecute and prosecute political enemies.
lol Republicans:

“The FBI investigating Clinton that means Hilary Clinton is Corrupt”

“The FBI is investigating Donald Trump, that means the FBI is corrupt”

“DeMonRaTz R hYpOcRiTz”

Trump picked the current director of the FBI. I think that says all that needs to be said. The FBI doesn't raid homes just for the hell of it.

Reactions: VT4700
Trump took highly classified materials to his personal residence, didn't give them back when ordered repeatedly, but it's the government's fault for raiding his home to get them back, apparently. I'm sure the nation would be totally fine with Biden doing the same thing.

Reactions: VT4700 and urfan1
Would as a Nation be better served if we waited for all the facts before we engage in partisan sniping.

Reactions: urfan1
Reports from multiple sources say Melania's clothing was searched so at a minimum it was a panty raid. :)
Ha ha, prosecuting and jailing Hillary Clinton. For what, exactly? Republicans are the only people who think being a smart woman in government is criminal activity, while being an absolute moron like Greene or Bobert is laudable.

Your continued support of Fat Orange Skidmark, who attempted to negate the results of a presidential election and overthrow the government, is pitiful and shameful. The faster he keels over dead, the better for this country.

Good thing the GOP isn't persecuting Liz Cheney, hu
Trump picked the current director of the FBI. I think that says all that needs to be said. The FBI doesn't raid homes just for the hell of it.
FBI only responds to the DOJ orders, Wray follows orders

Ha ha, prosecuting and jailing Hillary Clinton. For what, exactly? Republicans are the only people who think being a smart woman in government is criminal activity, while being an absolute moron like Greene or Bobert is laudable.

Your continued support of Fat Orange Skidmark, who attempted to negate the results of a presidential election and overthrow the government, is pitiful and shameful. The faster he keels over dead, the better for this country.

Good thing the GOP isn't persecuting Liz Cheney, huh?
Easy Francis, wishing someone to die over polical views is not a good Christian look.

Trump took highly classified materials to his personal residence, didn't give them back when ordered repeatedly, but it's the government's fault for raiding his home to get them back, apparently. I'm sure the nation would be totally fine with Biden doing the same thing.
They're all idiots. We need to do better. Biden probably couldn't find his way home. God knows where the stuff would wind up.

So did Sandy Burger, except ol' Sandy stuffed the docs in his socks. All he got was a slap on the wrist. If this is only about documents, then it is political.

I love how the RWNJs say Joe Biden is the doddering old man who can’t talk straight AND The Big Guy who masterminds the DoJ and all of Hunter’s plots. Which conspiracy is it? You can’t have both
He's done if its what's being reported (Related to nuclear technology/secrets). Fox news will drop him once the truth will come out and have already started calling out lap dogs like Scaliese on his "rogue FBI" narrative. Lots of republicans have come out and said chill on the FBI narrative as they know its serious. They'll pretend like he was never even a republican and hitch their wagon to their next false prophet instead, Ron Desantis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wood Hall
They're all idiots. We need to do better. Biden probably couldn't find his way home. God knows where the stuff would wind up.
Can't wait to see Mayor Stoney explain the 16 k bribe the FBI is asking around about. Dude is corrupt AF.

Reactions: whampas
Ferrum, regardless of whether this story is true are not, your Mayor is of low wattage. Hate to say, but the evidence is ample. Political hack personified.

Ferrum, regardless of whether this story is true are not, your Mayor is of low wattage. Hate to say, but the evidence is ample. Political hack personified.
I mean of course he is he went to JMU. I loathe him as much as Younkin and Trump. Dude is an affinity scammer (They all are) who works in conjunction with VCU (A real estate hedge fund masquerading as a university) to turn the city into South Loudon while all the people who made this city awesome and desirable are priced out for out of touch yuppies who will leave the city in 5 years or less. The only thing he is good at is dividing and conquering the city.

Look at old photos of this city and you'll be like ohh what a cool photo what is it now and 90% of the time its a VCU parking lot or highway. What he's doing to clear the housing projects and tearing them down with no viable alternatives is disgusting. Him and Trump are 100% the reason why I have gotten so fed up with any sort of partisan politics on either side and would love nothing more for them to be cellmates if both are found guilty. I may have restored faith in this country if that happens.

Frankly, as a lifer in this city he's the worst thing to happen to the city since crack epidemic.

He's done if its what's being reported (Related to nuclear technology/secrets). ...
Here is a link. It is almost too salacious. Every time the democrats say they have the goods, they don't. They spent 30M chasing fake Russia collusion hoaxes.

Last edited:
Trump wants a full and immediate release of all information.
"The former president late Thursday said on his social-media site that he wouldn’t oppose the release of the court documents, encouraging their “immediate release,” while adding he viewed the process as partisan."

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find someone planted documents in the boxes that were in Trump's basement. That could easily happen by a low level staffer who packed the boxes in the first place. Suddenly the FBI gets a tip that super duper secret documents are in the boxes at Trump's house. The left cries with tears of joy that they found the smoking gun. Adam Schiff and Eric Salwell scream collusion. Rinse and repeat.

lol Republicans:

“The FBI investigating Clinton that means Hilary Clinton is Corrupt”
“The FBI is investigating Donald Trump, that means the FBI is corrupt”
“DeMonRaTz R hYpOcRiTz” (you said it I didn't)
When was the last time the FBI RAIDED a high level government official after he or she left office?
Mike Pompeo on Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump:

"To say this raid was unprecedented would be an understatement. Never before have such measures been taken in similar circumstances. In fact, I served on the Benghazi Committee that, in part, investigated Hilary Clinton’s illegal handling of classified information during her time as secretary of State. We proved she was keeping thousands of classified documents at her private residence unlawfully. Did the FBI raid her home, looking for these documents? Absolutely not! As of yet, there is no claim that the documents in Trump’s residence were at risk of being destroyed or published. Contrast that with Clinton, who used BleachBit to make sure no one ever saw the material she possessed."

For the sake of the country, I hope they find something on Trump. Otherwise, it would only have been a political witch hunt.

I hope they find what they are looking for. There will be hell to pay if they don't. I bet they don't find it.

Personally, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find someone planted documents in the boxes that were in Trump's basement.
Lol, you have perfectly encapsulated Trumper Mindset 101:

"I didn't do it."

"No one can prove I did it."

"If I did do it, it wasn't that bad anyway."

"Everyone who says I did it is lying!!"

Lol, you have perfectly encapsulated Trumper Mindset 101:

"I didn't do it."

"No one can prove I did it."

"If I did do it, it wasn't that bad anyway."

"Everyone who says I did it is lying!!"
Gailpoli, who if you take politics out of his posts seems like a reasonable guy, like most all the other Trump holdouts, operate in a news desert by design to keep that eco chamber going. No amount of evidence is enough because he afraid to admit he’s wrong because he fears he’ll be labeled unreliable. He’s unable to admit he’s been had. Easier to ignore it all and just say “no, u” or “but her emails.” or wait to be told what to think next by his daddy Trump.

Last edited:
As a leader Donald Trump has never been able to appeal to greater nature of Americans. He cannot speak to the greatness of the American character, which is our greatest strength.
As a politician has has expanded the Republican party and broadened its outreach to Hispanics and African Americans.
He is a very thin skinned man, who often acts like a child. He always has to be the center of attention.
However, he is better than anyone the Democrats can put forward.

Last edited:
As a leader Donald Trump has never been able to appeal to greater nature of Americans. He cannot speak to the greatness of the American character, which is our greatest strength.
As a politician has has expanded the Republican party and broadened its outreach to Hispanics and African Americans.
He is a very thin skinned man, who often acts like a child. He always has to be the center of attention.
Unfortunately, there was hope, GOP and DEM, he would fade away, for the good of the country, never have witnessed the divisiveness seen today. i believe he had the America first heart, but many didn’t see it that way. Garlin and Wray now turned him into a modern day Lazarus, fired up his base and probably a run 2024. Idiots !

Unfortunately, there was hope, GOP and DEM, he would fade away, for the good of the country, never have witnessed the divisiveness seen today. i believe he had the America first heart, but many didn’t see it that way. Garlin and Wray now turned him into a modern day Lazarus, fired up his base and probably a run 2024. Idiots !
They raided Trump's home to make President Trump the campaign issue in 2022. So far Trump hasn't taken the bait. He made the most news when he actually didn't say anything. Unfortunately, he is the gift that keeps on giving to democrats. Although I do think it would be funny if Liz Cheney runs for President in 2024.

Does the “greater nature of Americans” include, such character traits for you, flaws for the majority of Americans, such as lying, tax evasion, bigotry, misogyny, marital cheating, sedition, bribery, cheating and grifting?

Donald Trump is a conman who preyed upon the least-educated Americans by playing up to their most irrational fears and saying the quiet parts aloud. It worked.

Reactions: VT4700 and urfan1
Does the “greater nature of Americans” include, such character traits for you, flaws for the majority of Americans, such as lying, tax evasion, bigotry, misogyny, marital cheating, sedition, bribery, cheating and grifting?
If you include influence peddling, compromising our national security, and selling out to foreign powers, it would most completely describe Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. If you go further and include rape and sexual assault, you could add Bill Clinton to the mix.

Donald Trump is a conman who preyed upon the least-educated Americans by playing up to their most irrational fears and saying the quiet parts aloud. It worked.
NOT a Trumpster, but an absolute ridiculous view. Dems can't win shat without the least educated folks among us reflexively voting for them.

Have you not reviewed relative education levels of Whites vs Blacks and Latinos? I know by stating the obvious will be labeled as a racist, but damn be driven by the data. Data doesn't lie, its not racist, nor am I. It is what it is...an inconvenient fact for many.

The least-educated Americans consistently vote Dem bc they play up to their most irrational fears. If you have hard data to indicate otherwise, will listen with an open mind.

Not sure how much more obvious it could be. Trump's base, and in many ways now the Republican base, is the uneducated white voter, especially in the south and flyover states. The data doesn't lie here.

Can't get past the pay wall. Salute to digging out source to partially support your view. Like data. Driven by it and sometimes takes you to places you did not foresee.

Don't believe the "college educated" really alters my contention that least educated are wedded to the Dems. No?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT