Point spreads

LKNSPIDER

Assistant Coach
May 7, 2005
Spiders +6 (home dog to Nova),
JMU +1 (home dog to W&M).
New Hampshire -18 vs Albany
Towson -10 vs Elon

Chattanooga vs Western Carolina.......interesting game to follow....could be a Spider playoff opponent. 6 1/2 point favorite @ Western Carolina . WC is the only bonafide contender to UTC in the Socon. Head coach at Chattanooga is Russ Huesman, former DC under Clawson and London. Also Huesman's son Jacob was FCS national player of the week last week...he is a big strong QB.

Nova average margin of victory is 24 pts including win over the host Tribe two(2) weeks ago by 4 pts in a last minute come from behind victory engineered by Mr Robertson.UR +6 points appears to be more than reasonable.

saying that about robertson, last minute drive, reminds me of unh, must have the lead and the ball, give them the ball last and probably will not work out for us.

I'm ready to lose some fake money. Here goes...

W&M -1. Indians have too much discipline for the Pukes.

Albany +18. Solid team getting a boatload of points.

Towson -10. They both stink but i think Elon stinks by 11 more points (on an away field) than Towson does.

Nova -6. Just for karma's sake. (shhh. actually believe we'll win outright)

Do you have a Delaware versus Rhody spread? I'd love to go dumpster diving there too.

Bonus SoCon Pick (just because you gave me the point spread).

Chattanooga -6.5 at WoCo. Chattanooga is easily the class of the SoCon.

This post was edited on 10/28 5:06 PM by MolivaManiac

I lost alot of fake money again today. Look forward to doing it again next week.

I predict we'll be a touchdown favorite at Maine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT