ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FSU suing ACC

Eight Legger

Spider's Club
May 27, 2003
FSU continuing its temper-tantrum mode by suing the ACC claiming the $130M exit fee that IT AGREED to is illegal. First it was upset at the NCAA, now the ACC. A clear case of "I didn't get my way, so now I'm pissed off at everyone and am going to act like a child."

Hey FSU: Your QB got hurt. It sucks for you, but that's life. Suing the ACC isn't changing that. If he didn't get hurt, you would be in the playoff and this lawsuit wouldn't be happening.

FSU signed a contract when it benefited then and then now doesn’t want to honor it when the math has changed.

Reactions: Eight Legger
Greed on many fronts will be the death of college sports as we know them today.

Reactions: urfan1
Maybe we can join the ACC!
With JMU, ODU, Delaware, etc. 🤣

Meanwhile the 46-team Big10 and 44-team SEC will each play 10 regular season conference games before starting an 8 team in conference playoff before the 64 team end of season college playoff that the SEC & Big10 only are guaranteed 60 spots.

• Haha
Reactions: Eight Legger
DT
I have been thinking a bit about the two big boy conferences. Maybe they will go to real time scheduling, ie, each team will have equal home and away games with the first game pre scheduled and the rest determined each Sunday for the next weekend. Tv of course has major input into scheduling decision and game times.

FSU sure looked the part of spoiled child today. 29 scholarship players out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT